90 Troll Priest
Wtb hair. :( :(
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
My bald head still cries out for its hair. =(
Reply Quote
04/06/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Palvarosa
This is a bit embarrassing. D:

How did you get the weird elf overlay on your bald forum avatar? When I mouse over it, a small image of your avatar appears.

Cogshanks add-on.

it's what my character is supposed to look like in my stories (she's only half-orc.)

Also, still kinda bleh on my "hairdo" here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Just transferred to horde, and found out my hair is missing! ahhhhh lol
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I appreciate all the bumps.

I wish I had hair again. I miss my dark blue triple mohawk.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Rogue
Please sir may I have some hair? :p
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
My hair is missing ever since I purchased a name change a few days ago. Please fix it!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Just wanted to post that somehow my hair has been restored. I just changed the colour today so maybe that was it? It didn't work before but now I have hair again yayy
Reply Quote
21 Orc Warlock
I just created this character a couple days ago and even visited the barber shop to change the cut and colour yesterday.. and yet my hair is missing!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I want meh hair! D:

/orcsmash
Reply Quote
Changing hair color did not seem to work for me, sadly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Not only did they take my hair.... I had a nice cool mohawk... BUT! They changed my beard! This is unacceptable! Rawr rawr rawr. lol.

Honestly though, where'd all the hair go? I believe its not a rendering issue, but that somehow all our character's hair has been transferred to some alternative universe. Some new universe with Guilds and Wars.. Possibly 2 of them?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
can we get an update on this its been almost 2 months since we got a "were aware of it"
Reply Quote
2 months, no update.
Reply Quote
I gave up on this. It was so very briefly fixed for what, a few days in late March? Looks like heck and I would appreciate some attention and a permanent fix. Gotta just be a line of code. Probably a pain to find, but easy to fix. Many trolls be grateful Mon! Puleese?!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Can I have my mohawk back? Pretty please?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
@ BLUE!!

Why is this not in the list of known issues if you know about it? Please provide an update.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Please advise when this will be fixed.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Please advise when this will be fixed.

I'm betting when the next expansion comes out. It'll be declared a feature that orcs and trolls will have hair on the website! :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]