Level 25 Guild for Sale

90 Human Paladin
As the title says, I'm looking to sell a level 25 guild, with 7 banks tabs and also have 1080 Guild Ach Points.

I havnt been playing since the end of November, just popping on every now and again.

I have no asking price, just hit me up and offer. I have an idea of what I'm looking to get from it.

Thanks,

Mez
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Shaman
Willing to buy. I'm on a different server but I can make arrangements to get the guild. How much are you asking for?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Has this sold? I'm looking to purchase as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
im interested in buying it, im not exactly rich but if your not playing and not looking for much maybe we can make a deal pst me or send me a mail at Ødis (Ø=alt 0216) or Odìs (ì=alt 141)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
How much?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey sorry guys, I've been working full-time lately. Havnt checked this post for a while.

I am currently still selling I am asking between 60k-75k.

The guild comes with 1080 Ach Points, All Heirlooms, 7 Bank Tabs, and the remainder of the guild members. 35 members, Woohoo.

Anyway, i'll be checking up daily, or you can hit me up on Disstraught, which is the Character i've been playing lately.

Cheers,

Mez
Reply Quote
If this guild is still available then I'll purchase it. Please let me know if it is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
hit me up in game bud
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Mezmorized#1978
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]