Botters, Multi-boxers or a waste of time?

100 Blood Elf Priest
But that won't stop me from laughing at all the QQ and threatening to quit the game over it not being doable (Easily) in BGs anymore.

Well lets face it, if they break multiboxing it wont be threats to close accounts will it? The reason for this is simple, if you cant multibox anymore, why have 10, 20, 30 or 40 accounts open?

And even if multiboxing was only done by lets say a couple of hundred people. Thats still like a couple of thousand accounts.

So all the dikheads in this thread that think theyre more important that boxers, just consider how pitiful your 1 or maybe 2 accounts are compared to the few thousand multiboxer accounts. In dollar terms they own you.

In QQ terms, you obviously own them, coz non-multiboxers cry like little !@#$% all day long.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
It's a roadbump, nothing more

Well, this is the assumption, someone like Tiny is a smart guy, probably smarter than Blizz devs tbh, and I hope that irritates them.

So, you'd think (and hope) that multiboxers would get around it.

But, in the event that this kills em:

(a) who cares about multiboxers (not me)
(b) who cares about the general wow population (not me)
(c) does this thread have temporary titillation value? yes.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
you really have to ask yourself how good Blizz actually is when all these mandatory addons are actually developed despite them.

OQ is one case in point, but what about recount and battlegroundtargets and oneclickbuyout and swatter and gatherer etc etc.

Blizz has neither the skill nor the will to do it.

Your rant about Tiny aside, and your grammatical errors aside, the issue of whether this pathetic and banale change will end multiboxers is trivial.

The most interesting thing about it to me, is that it once again proves that Blizz are dumbos and if they spent more time programming and less time doing whatever else they do all day long in their offices (maybe walking around drinking soda playing games on their iphones) then the game would be better.

GC even goes as far as to say that he and the devs are scared of the AV code. Yunno, you wanna inspire people, that doesnt do it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
03/08/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Piñata
even though he could never do anything but stop them.

This here, grammar appears wrong, did you mean, "...he couldn't do anything to stop them" or do you mean "...he would have no choice but to stop them" ?
Edited by Lieshtmeiser on 3/10/2013 7:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/10/2013 07:39 AMPosted by Lieshtmeiser
even though he could never do anything but stop them.

This here, grammar appears wrong, did you mean, "...he couldn't do anything to stop them" or do you mean "...he would have no choice but to stop them" ?

Just because you didn't understand what was being said doesn't mean that his grammar was incorrect.

He's saying that despite all of Timy's spiteful threats - the only legal recourse he'd be likely to receive would be to stop a person from working with his source, and even that is suspect.

"even though all he could/can do is stop them."

I'm guessing the negative is throwing you off.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
03/10/2013 08:10 AMPosted by Xexyz
Just because you didn't understand

Lol, the grammar was wrong, preventing understanding.

I've had enough contact with nub immigrants in Australia and Indian call centres to be able to guess what he meant, but that is technically me cheating my way to understanding his bad sentence.

Edit: I just noticed that the interpretation you made is different to mine. My first interpretation was that he meant to say Tiny couldn't do anything to stop them, but you interpreted it to mean Tiny would have no choice but to stop them...so you see, us two arguing about his sentence proved how crap it was, thus proving my original criticism of his grammar.

So easy to get confused when people go off topic as well, coz you guys are more concerned with Tiny's licensing than his abilities as a programmer.

Edit2: Just for those who arent aware...Tiny is relevant in 2 ways: he is both an addon programmer and a multiboxer. So, when I saw this thread I thought of him, and when I saw the /follow change I thought of how I like Tiny's attitude to programming and development compared to Blizzard's.
Edited by Lieshtmeiser on 3/10/2013 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
03/10/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Piñata
but that is technically my cheating my way...

You see now you are just being the usual forum smartarse getting angry and trying to mock me and then looking dumb.

If I wanted to say "...but that is technically my cheating my way..." I would have freakin said that, but that is grammatically wrong too.

There is a difference between writing in vernacular and writing correct grammar that facilitates understanding you bloody noob.

And your opinions about Tiny being an a-hole are noted, not that I particularly care. I used OQ for a long time and admired his efforts and skills. And your criticisms of him seem to me to be esoteric and petty, considering how many people have benefitted from his work.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
don't complain when people respond with a different opinion.

You asked me what I thought your grammar mistake is, in a post that spent more time attempting to assassinate Tiny's character than with replying to what I was talking about. I didnt really care that you made an error that rendered those 2 sentences hard to understand.

Instead of saying, "yeah, whoops....this is what I mean" you then launch into attacking me and saying that whatever I write can be disregarded because I was born and raised with English my whole life in Australia and choose to write in vernacular.

At least you can bloody well understand what I say. On the other hand, you wrote 2 sentences in your first post that were confusing.

Just deal with it ffs, and stop being a sore loser.

And as to programming skill, it is my opinion that Blizz sucks ballz in many ways and in many of the things they have done. And tbh, some of their attempts to program what addons used to do would be better reversed, but this is the reality of the game right now isnt it? Do I actually really want Blizz to try and program a builtin recount...no of course not, they wouldnt do it properly. Believing they wouldnt or couldnt do it properly, is the basis of my claim that they are to some degree bad at their jobs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I didnt really care that you made an error that rendered those 2 sentences hard to understand.

Instead of saying, "yeah, whoops....this is what I mean"

The only error made was in your own reading comprehension.

We understood it two different ways because you misunderstood it. I very clearly understood what Piñata was saying, as there was nothing wrong with his statement.

You have no facts to support your opinion - instead, you are blinded by 'faith' in Tiny, and this begins to sound more like a cult-based idolatry than a rational argument on your part.

It sure does. I wonder why that is...
Edited by Xexyz on 3/10/2013 9:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
and the fact that Blizzard did not code every addon prior to release.

Stop being stupid, I never said this.

You just keep dribbling because you feel I was unfair to you in criticizing your grammar.

The bulk of your post is crap and Im not interested in it, its off topic and you're being prideful.

In your last post, all you should have said was: "I disagree, Blizz devs are more than qualified, I hate Tiny, goodbye."

you are blinded by 'faith' in Tiny, and this begins to sound more like a cult-based idolatry than a rational argument on your part.

As to this, it would be funny, if it didnt seem like you actually believe your own bs.

Really, you are pathetic, and your english is good enough...but I realise now I hate your character more than I ever cared about your grammar. Its got nothing to do with Tiny, he was just some multiboxer I met in the game. None of your arguments are interesting or make good points. You accuse me of lacking facts and having opinions and then launch your own ridiculous attacks; which hints at your hypocrisy and wounded ego.

You really need to take a step back from this imo.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Not sure if it's because of 5.2 and "new" honor gear being available but I've seen a skyrocket in the number of players that run around to random spots on the map doing squat. Which is exactly what bots do.... hmm. Don't think they were ever following other players since I haven't seen someone following another player in a BG since I've hit 90 on 6 toons.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
03/10/2013 09:38 AMPosted by Piñata
I have no idea. I just noted that it does, and in fact, it does.

Yes well, needless to say, I understand this ridiculous claim, but it is as bogus as you two morons closing ranks and dry humping eachother to make stupid points.

Tell me, just for the record, in the simplest and most down to earth way possible, what you meant Pinata. Just so that any other poor laymen who is speed reading this thread will know 100% what you really think.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]