Selling Level 25 Alliance Guild on Sen'jin

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so please forgive me if it is not.

I am moving my toons to a different server in order to be able to play with my real life friends. I need to sell my guild and none of the guild members are interested in owning it.

Therefore, I would like to offer it for sale here. . . cheap for a level 25 guild: $10,000 g.

It has approx 300 members; only a small number of those are very active, and a few more who are sporadically active. There are six tabs in the bank vault with lots of items but no heirlooms.

Please post me here or pst me in the game if you are interested.
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Hunter
Firstly... nope not the right place to post this
03/02/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Minlee
here are six tabs in the bank vault with lots of items but no heirlooms.

Cant put heirlooms in a GB anyways.

03/02/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Minlee
It has approx 300 members; only a small number of those are very active, and a few more who are sporadically active

Why not GIVE it to one of these members? As they are as much the guild as you are.
Edited by Snoopworgen on 3/2/2013 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thank you for your suggestion. I had considered it but I put so much into it. I poured almost all of the banked items into it and spent $20 to change the name from the previous guild when I took it over. So I guess I was just hoping to recoup some of my expenditures as well as put it in the hands who will do something with it.

I have tried so hard to get the members involved; to step up and organize events and activities, but there has been little interest in anyone helping in a leadership role. And I have asked who wants it ... not to buy but just to take over. No one has volunteered. I just don't think we have any leaders.

Nevertheless, I may end up giving it away. I would just hate to see it die if there is anyone who could breathe some life into it.

Thank you for your suggestion anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have a few alliance toons on Sen jin, I have run guilds before, if I can help let me know. Though neither of my toons are max level and they do not have that much gold on them
I would even consider faction changing this toon
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Hunter
Dont look at it as "seeing it die", once you hand over the reigns of a guild dont look back on it. You have given it up for adoption, the new parents will run it how they see fit and if its not how you would like it it will only bring you heartache.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I am interested if still available. I will try to contact you on Senjin.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]