Thanks.

I was a bit misty last night completing Shadowmourne after (no kidding) starting back when I was a male Arms warrior swimming in a sea of furies named Titusdtrios, Primordial Saronites were 2K a piece and my raid leader wouldn't do anything but have random rolls for each blood, ensuring everyone had one but not the other for weeks on end.

In the interim I have grouped with literally hundreds of different toons during my intermittent attempts at completing the axe - some great and some hilariously bad (intentionally I'm sure in many cases).

To everyone that grouped with me from the beginning, and even to those who had to put up with my spamming for groups in trade recently - thanks. It's finally (almost) over.

To Shelly & Sally - many extra special thanks. It really wouldn't have happened without you.

Lastly - there is a small matter of some rolls for items tonight. Shambulance (with the weird a), I need you to contact me in game via mail or pst when I'm on (Badilyn, Roxymagic, Dredbeard, Haberdashery) - or if anyone who knows them reads this please have them contact me as they have a shot at some neat stuff.
Edited by Badilyn on 3/3/2013 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
grats!

nothing beats a server first shadowmourne
Reply Quote
Server last is more like it, unless there is anyone else who still cares.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gratz on shadowmourne and the box of goodies, Baddie :)
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
Grats on the legendary Badilyn! There's a Shambulance in my guild but he has a funny "u" as opposed to a funny "a". That's probably of no use to you but if it is, let me know and I can contact him for you.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys. Asthoriam, I did find out he was in Divine Hand & asked around to get in touch with him, sadly I wasn't able to make contact before the items were handed out. I did appreciate his help very much, for whatever that's worth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]