Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
NV is recruiting for 5.2! After making good progress in 5.1 we are looking to improve even further in 5.2!
What we expect:
- All raiders to arrive to the raid on time, which means 15 minutes before the first trash pull.
- All raiders to have studied the fight by all means necessary, whether that be by video, class guide, etc.
- All raiders to know the ins and outs of their entire class, you need to be able to play your MS and OS to a high level.
- Complete concentration on raid nights.
- All raiders to be positive in attitude and open to constructive criticism, own up to your mistakes and work to fix them quickly.
- Be able to learn on the fly, and also learn quickly, making the same mistake multiple times is a major hold up on progression.
What we can offer you:
- A stable raiding guild in which the core members have been raiding together for multiple years.
- A guild that is laid back and knows how to have a good time, while still being focused on progression and improving our play.
- A guild that is comprised of like-minded players that are here for the guild, not themselves, our loot is handed out via Loot Council, and the decisions are made based on what helps the guild, not favouritism.
- An enthusiastic approach to raiding where our group strives to improve week in, week out.
- Resto(MS)/Ele(OS) Shaman!
ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS:- If you believe you can be an asset to our group, if your find yourself regularly ranking on WoL, we want to hear from you! regardless of whether your class is listed or not.
- Wednesday: 7:30-10:30 Server time
- Thursday: 7:30-10:30 Server time
- Sunday: 7:30-10:30 Server time
- Monday: 7:30-10:30 Server time
6/6HM MSV 6/6HM HoF 4/4HM ToES
US 46th 10 Man Heroic Empress
US 82nd 10 Man Heroic Sha of Fear
How to apply:
Head over to http://nocturnus-vexillari.enjin.com and fill out an application!
If you would like to chat to before applying please contact either Duskrunner or Nphh in-game.
Edited by Nphh on 3/7/2013 6:22 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.