The quest for the no dress transmog.

100 Blood Elf Mage
While my "male" blood elf mage may look feminine I would still like him to wear pants. The issue I am having are the boots. The boots for cloth wearers are either slippers or painted on hoo..errr high boots. I have found few boots that have decent girth to them (ones I'm wearing included). Any suggestions would be appreciated, if they are pitch black the better.

Has anyone found a good no dress transmog they like?

Should i give up and put on a skirt or dress again?
Edited by Bloodkorican on 3/4/2013 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
It's a robe, you uncultured lout.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
While my "male" blood elf mage may look feminine I would still like him to wear pants. The issue I am having are the boots. The boots for cloth wearers are either slippers or painted on hoo..errr high boots. I have found few boots that have decent girth to them (ones I'm wearing included). Any suggestions would be appreciated, if they are pitch black the better.

Has anyone found a good no dress transmog they like?

Should i give up and put on a skirt or dress again?

look into the Silver Tread set. I have it and mog to it every once in a while. I think it looks decent on almost every class. Tier 8 Kirin Tor set has pants and getting the full set from Ulduar isn't too hard. You can take a look at Icy Veins. They have a lot of items you can actually look at right on the site side by side.

As far as the specific issue of boots, I tend to agree with you there. Not a ton of nice cloth boot models in the game. I have always preferred the plate models that have the knee pads over them. I think there is once pair of spirit boots that drop in HoF that uses that model but putting together a set around those, assuming you can get them, could be an issue.
Edited by Methusulä on 3/4/2013 1:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Troll Mage
take a look at my set. its the t8 set from ulduar 10 man. the 25m version has a more arcane coloration, but the set isnt too hard to farm out. good luck farming the tokens!
Reply Quote
http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrification-mage-cloth-feet-item-model-list-wow

you're welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
The addon, MogIt, is a great tool for playing dress-ups.

It has nearly every item in the game, along with a basic outline as to whether it's a drop from a raid boss or mob, a purchase from a vendor, or a reward from a quest.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit

Have fun :)
Edited by Dactylion on 3/4/2013 2:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Mogit addon is your friend.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
<3 Mogit
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
The boots I have mogged are nice. It's especially annoying as an undead to have slipper boots or w/e because they're just tattered up.

this is what I use when I go pants moging, I swap out the shoulders and tabard at times:
(used the BE orb so you can relate to it better)

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt320/Xiun/WoWScrnShot_030413_212134_zps4d85532c.jpg

PS: there's nothing wrong with a dress. Heck, you're more awesome if you can kick some tail WHILE wearing a dress. They ain't easy to run in!
Edited by Xiun on 3/4/2013 6:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]