Dinomancy in 5.2

90 Draenei Hunter
Is the book for Dinomancy going to be bop? Or are we going to get lucky and it's going to be boe? Does anyone know?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Farm farm farm
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
If I recall, it's bop. Sadly I didn't really pay much attention on ptr cause as soon as I got it I spammed my use button.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Kill 1 million things. Then do it again. Then possibly again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
It was bop on PTR
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Got it off my 2nd Dinomancer. Took another 10min to get all 4 pets.. Got to love those drop rates
Reply Quote
27 Goblin Warlock
It is bind on pickup. Most hunters have got theirs with a kill count under 20 or so from what I'm reading. Took around 15 or so for me, and like the above poster all 4 companion pets dropped too.

You have to kill Zandalaria Dinomancers, elites who drop the tome, once they do you learn it and cam tame any of the nearby roaming Direhorns.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Got it off my 2nd Dinomancer. Took another 10min to get all 4 pets.. Got to love those drop rates

I hate you.

Over 100 kills... eight mini pets... no tome. Its all bop.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Got it in 2 kills on my hunter picked a red Direhorn.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
It's bop. Took me about 20 minutes to get a tome. The companion pets drop pretty often as well. o.0
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
took me 3 hours to get my tome, and i even had one spot almost entirely to my self. otherwise, yea, BoP, got all 4 of the pets while i was farming.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
5 dinomancer kills for me to get the book. It was relatively quick and easy to get.

Just remember, the key to success is to interrupt the heal. Do that, and you will easily kill the dinomancer. Fail to interrupt it, and they heal back to full health.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Update.....14 mini pets, no tome. Canceled sub. I'm out grindcraft.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
It took me 4 kills...it's BoP.

I suspect Blizz was trying to make up for not dropping the bow in the Terrace lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
My fiance and I took maybe a half hour of killing the dinomancer. End of it all had 6 extra pets and our books. I for one am glad its bop and not boe.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
2 hours, no tome. Pets up to my eyeballs though, I hope they sell on the AH :P Glad to see people getting them :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Yesterday was terrible with trying to kill Dinomancers. I ended up staying near one spot where a few spawned in hopes of tagging them first. Got the tome on my 6th kill then I kept farming for the little Zandalari raptor pets. I got all four and more to sell on the AH. I managed to sell one so far. The price is dropping already.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
how do i keep the dinomancers from healing themselves when soloing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]