I am tired of not raiding

90 Worgen Warlock
Hey all Scarlet Crusaders. I am looking for a guild with aims of progression raiding. During Lich King and Cataclysm I was able to be more aggressive than I have since Mists hit. Raid finder is nice and all but it doesn't quite scratch that itch for me. I am looking for a challenge and some fun. I have played all roles; healing, tanking, and DPSing, in progressive raiding, however I am most interested in ranged DPS. Currently my mage (and main since Burning Crusade) has an ilvl of 477 equipped, but I expect that to go up very soon from farming dailies and finally getting my reps to where they should be. I am also extremely interested in leveling/gearing my warlock and running him as an alt if needed.

My work and class schedule is a little odd. Saturdays and Sundays I will be available at 8:00. During the week I am available MWF after 6:00, TTh after 9:30.

If it matters, I am over 18, have a fiance (who also plays and is an amazing healer), a job and family matters to attend to. I am not looking for a third job, but I am a dedicated player, especially if I am among other players who I can mesh with and have fun.

If anyone is interested in recruiting me, please send an in game message/mail to Diacide, Wolfencide, or Omegacide. I can provide references and past raiding history if needed.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
You can also browse the front page of the forums for guilds currently recruit
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You can also browse the front page of the forums for guilds currently recruit

Or join one of the guilds that shamelessly bump their posts into high reply regions.

<.<

>.>

/bubblehearth
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hell yeah, man. It's called Advertisement.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
brb faction swapping so i can kill turri
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

<.<

>.>

people can be bribed

<3 Turri xD
*hides*
Edited by Kyloria on 3/6/2013 2:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

The hell you will. I got a two patch head start on you, which is more than I need. I got friends in every town and village from here to Stranglethorn Vale, I speak a dozen languages, know every local custom, Ill blend in, disappear, you'll never see me again. With any luck, I got the grail already!.........wait what?!

Ans KyKy, you couldnt kill your lilluffyfluffycuddlysunnyhappypinkgleefullpallyoftotalcuteness and joy. Imagine, if i would be dead...who would ask you for PvE advice?! You would feel lost, then useless and then after a long downward spiral and a renewed addidtion to magic wroms, you will be found dead ,behind Gamon's (who will be next Warchief, mark my word) bar. Your tiny tiny belf wrists cut.....with the paperr from your goodbye letter.

So sad. YOU REALLY WANT THAT!
DO YOU! >:O!!

._. i dunt.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
YOU'RE GONNA DIE, CLOWN
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
<3
lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
you can also try http://openraid.us and see what is scheduled. I have used it for older raids and cleaning up stuff I missed. It isnt a new guild, but it is a way to raid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
"and stuff"

Tehehe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]