Shandris, why you so dead?

90 Troll Hunter
Yea, pho reeeel.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Just pointing this out. If you want dead check out demon soul. I came from there. Now thats dead.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Oh sorry, let me elaborate. I just came back (for how long, I do not know) from a little hiatus and the server has diminished a little more then it normally is/has been when I was still playing.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I think there's still things going on, it's just that the people who frequented the forums are gone or stopped playing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
03/05/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Soup
Oh sorry, let me elaborate. I just came back (for how long, I do not know) from a little hiatus and the server has diminished a little more then it normally is/has been when I was still playing.

Oh in that case, welcome back! and just incase your wondering, demon soul has a total of 3 guilds raiding, with an average pop. of about 50 players on a good day. ALl the guilds are horde that raid, i think there is 1 alliance guld that does pvp but thats it last i checked. I kinda left and didnt look back lol.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Several horde guilds have left, DM did, HDMW did, insidious jesters, possibly more as well so thats a big amount of active players. Yeah its pretty dead on shandris
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Who is Insidious Jesters?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
WB missed you on the forums.

I think some of it was the prepatch blues. After today more people should be back.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Let's discuss pants. Why do we wear them? When we could easily go around without them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I only wear pants when and where it's socially required.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
There's places that require pants? Opps They shoulda put up a sign or something. All I ever see is the ones about no shoes, no shirt, and no servicing.
Edited by Narakuu on 3/5/2013 4:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Yea, like I said though, I only wear pants in places that I won't be arrested.

When I pee in a urinal in any restroom in public, down my pants go and i just sit back and relax, hands locked behind my head.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Urinal pet peeves: men who talk during, and men who choose the middle urinal when the rest are open.

/discuss
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Also, I remember why these forums are dead. Something happens to posts that generate any fun or laughs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Oh, I hear you, Sausage. I can see why it would be annoying. But I've always done those things. I've never been ashamed of my body in the slightest and I am RARELY ever embarrassed.

I don't talk to strangers who are also trying to drown the Teenage Ninja Turtles, because I do know most people are embarrassed to do so.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I have a buddy who has always been a major shameful !@#$ter. We all always tease him about it haha. Fun times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]