Alliance Needs to Group up more

100 Worgen Warlock
Since 2004 on the release of wow, alliance has always had players that have tried to be that lone wolf, Mr One Man Army. Well, it does not work. That is why i am creating a Buddy System. This will allow players to have a healer per every 2 DPS questing in the same area. There is also be a Fast Action Group. Their purpose is to respond to any attacks on alliance when called upon. This boost in grouping up will provide the alliance with leverage against the horde needed to dominate the server.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Every Server is different Try playing on Kil'jaeden Horde outnumbers alliance but one guild that actually works together raids Org and Shrine almost everyday and Horde has no chance of doing anything to stop them since nobody ever forms a full raid group to help out

the grass is always greener..
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Since 2004 on the release of wow, alliance has always had players that have tried to be that lone wolf, Mr One Man Army. Well, it does not work. That is why i am creating a Buddy System. This will allow players to have a healer per every 2 DPS questing in the same area. There is also be a Fast Action Group. Their purpose is to respond to any attacks on alliance when called upon. This boost in grouping up will provide the alliance with leverage against the horde needed to dominate the server.

That's called role playing. You should xsfer to Moon Guard. You would fit right in there.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
re ready post, abbreviate Buddy System (BS), and Fast Action Group (FAG). suppose to be a bit funny. but that one went over yalls head
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
assemble the FAGs! (even i will run away from this)

BS will let us survive! (yeah we will leave you alone)

LOL!

im on the horde side but it seems to me that the alliance are always

trying to attack our camps and more organized (Like TBI, and Lunacy)

But theyre getting wiped if somebody gave a damn on what theyre doing.

have a toon in alliance too, just to get that double agent achievement.
Edited by Supercöw on 3/6/2013 8:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I thought that roleplayer's where those that used like 100 words to say hello, how are you. anyway i could be wrong
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]