NO BOA shields?

DMF vendor:
Missing the shields and the tome.
Majestic Ironfeather Breastplate is asking for the wrong original item Preened Ironfeather Shoulders when it should be asking for original item Preened Ironfeather Breastplate.
Edited by Moriarty on 3/6/2013 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
DMF vendor:
Missing the shields and the tome.
Majestic Ironfeather Breastplate is asking for the wrong original item Preened Ironfeather Shoulders when it should be asking for Preened Ironfeather Breastplate.

That one should definitely be reported to the Bug Report forums.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Heirloom shields were originally planned to be added in patch 5.2, but, unfortunately, due to a late-breaking bug with these items which prevented them from properly scaling with level, we had to remove them. We still want to get these shields in the game and plan to do so in a future patch.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
Heirloom shields were originally planned to be added in patch 5.2, but, unfortunately, due to a late-breaking bug with these items which prevented them from properly scaling with level, we had to remove them. We still want to get these shields in the game and plan to do so in a future patch.

yay!!!!!

Thanks Zarhym, I know a lot of people really wanted news about this one.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ah...so now we know at least. Hopefully they can be put in in a 5.2.x patch rather than waiting until 5.3.

At least now I no longer think I'm crazy, since I know I saw these on the PTR. It would have been nice to have some communication sooner since a lot of people were waiting on these.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Warlock

patch, not hotfix?

awww.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Good info to know, definitely. :)
Reply Quote
Patch involves your computer and the Bliz machines.
Hotfix is something they do on their computers alone.
I would guess that given the "Account Binding" it will involve your machine as well.
Reply Quote
74 Pandaren Monk
It would have been nice to have some communication sooner since a lot of people were waiting on these.

To be fair, it's been 24 hrs. Something tells me there were other priorities following a major patch.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Figured I'd post on the toon who has been holding her breath for the shields since they were announced so you can see the disappointment in her eyes. Her crazy crazy eyes. Totally bummed at being made to be more patient. Some concrete timing would be nice.
Reply Quote
99 Tauren Death Knight
Figured I'd post on the toon who has been holding her breath for the shields since they were announced so you can see the disappointment in her eyes. Her crazy crazy eyes. Totally bummed at being made to be more patient. Some concrete timing would be nice.

oh god... they've upset a belfadin.... -ejects from thread and makes for the fallout shelter-
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
They'll be in the same patch with the dance studio.
Reply Quote
Guess my paladin will be goin with a book for levelin!
Reply Quote
93 Goblin Shaman

Ok, but what about the bat mount??

Twil wants her bat mount...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

I'm sorry, but I don't buy this story. Not one bit.

:)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Heirloom shields were originally planned to be added in patch 5.2, but, unfortunately, due to our hatred of Paladins we decided meh, let's make those entitled little jerks wait another few months.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy this story. Not one bit.

:)

There, I fixed it for you, That's what you wanted to hear, right?
Reply Quote
41 Pandaren Monk
Lame response Blue.
for those that wanted/needed that shield we get what........?
Do I use a book for Prot?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Lame response Blue.
for those that wanted/needed that shield we get what........?
Do I use a book for Prot?

or you can use the wide variety of shields attainable while leveling....

yes it sucks not having a BoA but

*preps old man voice*

back in my day we didnt have these BoAs and it took us forever to level, we were happy just having shoulders, now all you young whipper snappers have tons of BoAs and just because there is no shield to help complement the incredibly easy leveling in this game you're mad

*shakes cane*
Edited by Árn on 3/6/2013 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]