Long time no see Muradin

85 Tauren Paladin
Hello friends of Muradin!
I do not know how many of you remember me, but I was a paladin that started off on this server half way through wrath that joined the guild Vicious Morior. Tonight has been one of my many sleepless nights and I found myself thinking about how the server has been doing. I have a lot of fond memories of this place. My favorite time playing WoW was probably while I was on this server, just doing a lot of stuff and enjoying the people of the server as well.

Anyways, how are you guys doing, even if you do not remember me. I'm probably going to pass out after posting this, but I will be back later.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Unless you were a troll,old school high end pver, or pvper. No, they will not remember you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
03/05/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Kansaskid
Unless you were a troll,old school high end pver, or pvper. No, they will not remember you.

Sadly, this is often true.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
you can at least say hi...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
you can at least say hi...

O hai
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
hi youuuu
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]