Challenge Modes

90 Tauren Death Knight
Anyone down to get a group together to run challenge mode dungeons? Would like to get a steady group together to get all 9 golds. Go ahead and message me in game or post on here if theres any interest.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
So far have:

Tank:
Maldaric (Blood DK)

Healers
Seva (holy pally)
Roxzr (resto druid)
Caylith (holy pally)

Just gonna make a list on here for any horde players trying to do the same thing and can pull from this group of people so we can get more achievements on horde side.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bump this. Cmon I know we have a few skilled players that can do these
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight
I could prob. tank or dps.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
1/9. still looking for more
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ok, so we doing all DK challenge dungeons?
If so, count me in.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
The sad part is a 4 dk challenge is probably possible
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump, still looking for a stable team
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
DK teams are really strong for challenge modes. See, one ones like, S-Gimpsyou-M, having the option to have a DK double tank with another class, or even another tank, on like 3 trash pulls is really strong. They can stay in DPS gear and such. Not to mention, rotation of RW is so damn broken. AND, with 5.2, DK's got a static buff to some abilities, which scales SO WELL in challenge modes. Long story short, you run Disc priest and 4 DKs and I bet you'll just roll over !@#$ np (ha). Or, if you want hero, bring 3 DKS haha. Disc priests make things lawl, so bring one if you can. C.Modes are really just about investing time and learning HOW to react. All trash mobs can essentially just be the same rotation of stuns, moves ,etc. Pull after pull
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I would be interested in healing, if you needed one. I see you have quite a few healers. Let me know if ya do need me maldaric :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I would love to dps for this! I have really been wanting to do some challenge modes!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
im baaacck so im down to put this together.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I would love to do this - either this guy (ilvl 499) or my priest (ilvl 489) or both. Also very interested in doing some heroic scenarios.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I would love to do this - either this guy (ilvl 499) or my priest (ilvl 489) or both. Also very interested in doing some heroic scenarios.

If you're quoting item level you probably don't understand what Challenge Modes are.

Mal, I'm down.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
No, I understand what they are. Just haven't had a chance to try them yet, and not sure if I have the gear level to do them successfully. My best guess from what I have read is maybe yes for completing them, probably not for getting golds. But I would like to try them, so I threw my name out there.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
No, I understand what they are. Just haven't had a chance to try them yet, and not sure if I have the gear level to do them successfully. My best guess from what I have read is maybe yes for completing them, probably not for getting golds. But I would like to try them, so I threw my name out there.

Your gear gets scaled down to 463.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Okay, got it. Still interested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Of course you are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]