the lazy turnip

90 Human Rogue
to all you hordies who log over and QQ for me to stop killing you in Halfhill: it isn't going to happen.This is an alliance ONLY area; so how bout u gtfo?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
03/02/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Kazmar
to all you hordies who log over and QQ for me to stop killing you in Halfhill: it isn't going to happen.This is an alliance ONLY area; so how bout u gtfo?

I'm going to whoop your !@#$ing %^-.
Reply Quote
PvP happened
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/03/2013 01:59 AMPosted by Scharfe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

Kazmar's theme song^
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYfHy1SPQIc

kazmar's real theme song^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It's funny because when I'm in Halfhill it seems to belong to the Horde and not the Alliance.

If you see a pile of Alliance bones scattered around the area, you'll know I was around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
It's funny because when I'm in Halfhill it seems to belong to the Horde and not the Alliance.

If you see a pile of Alliance bones scattered around the area, you'll know I was around.

You're going to be my crop..
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

You're going to be my crop..

I'd have more faith in you doing it than anyone else. Especially Jspray and his Rogue and Hunter buddy he had with him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'd have more faith in you doing it than anyone else. Especially Jspray and his Rogue and Hunter buddy he had with him.

Looking forward to watching you kill the bads with that ret burst. Legit entertainment
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
06/21/2013 11:39 AMPosted by Iamscharfe

Looking forward to watching you kill the bads with that ret burst. Legit entertainment

Wait until 5.4 when I get to start fearing people and not just demons.

I'm going to be chain fearing every Warlock I see with tears in my eyes, screaming, "You can't hurt me anymore!!"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Wait until 5.4 when I get to start fearing people and not just demons.

I'm going to be chain fearing every Warlock I see with tears in my eyes, screaming, "You can't hurt me anymore!!"

Haha! Yeah, 5.4 is looking nice.

I'll be able to... er, am I reading this right?
Predatory Swiftness no longer has a chance to make Cyclone instant, free, and castable in all forms.

Well I can still instant clone on a 1minu-

Nature's Swiftness is no longer a talent, and is now an ability learned by Restoration Druids at level 30.

W/e, at least I can stun people with my trea-

Force of Nature Treant summoned by the Feral version of this talent will now cast Entangling Roots instead of Bash.

Hmm. Maybe they'll rename "Feral" into "Warrior."
Edited by Fedas on 6/22/2013 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
(Item not found)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
(Item not found)

*Scanning for brain cells*

(Intelligence not found)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]