[H] Subjugate 13/13 HM ToT LF Mage

90 Orc Warrior
Subjugate is currently looking for exceptional raiders to progress through Heroic ToT. We run a 10 man raid with a group that has been raiding together since Ulduar.

Our progression is currently:
13/13 HM ToT
12/12 N ToT

Our raid schedule is Friday, Saturday, from 8:00-12:00 AM, and Sunday from 6:00-9:00 PM. These times are based on our server, Zul'jin, which is EST. Our schedule is what we like to stick to, but we will push it a few more minutes if everyone agrees to go. We expect our raiders to show up on time and make as much raid as possible, although we do understand if something urgent happens as long as there's an advance notice. Players who fail to show up consistently or does not let us know if something happen will not be staying with us for long.

Our current needs are:
DPS : Mage
Any exceptional range DPS feel free to talk to me or Walzee.

Our expectations are that you, as a raider, are prepared for raiding; This includes flask, food, potions and all that good stuff. We also expect you to know the fight ahead of time and not consistently die to the same mechanics. Gear must be at least capable of carrying their own weight in heroic ToT, but we do understand that skill is more important than gear itself as we can easily gear the player. We also use mumble and require those who will app to us have it installed and ready to go. Loot is handled through free roll.

If you're still interested or have any questions, please contact Walzee, or myself. You can also send us an ingame mail, a message here, or whisper to one of us when we're on.

Battle tag:
Heng#1810 - Me
Squishei#1860 - Walzee
Edited by Heng on 8/16/2013 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Looking for a really good Holy Paladin or Restoration Druid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Need a Resto druid or a resto shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump! Need a healer for this weekend, hopefully doing H Jin'rokh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Looking for a good Holy Paladin! Feel free to send a tell to either me or Walzee.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Currently recruiting a Holy Pally or Restoration Druid, and Elemental Shaman/Shadow Priest/Balance Druid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
H Tortos down, 3/13.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Now recruiting any range DPS that's not a hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Still looking for a healer and a range DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
No longer looking for a healer, but still looking for a range DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Still looking for a range DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Late bump for H Iron Qon, and we're still looking for any range DPS!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Heroic Horridon and Council down in one night - Still looking for a range DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Also looking for a healer, preferably not a priest.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Need a healer for this weekend's raid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Still looking for a solid healer and range DPS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
My friend and I are changing servers to Zul'jin right now and would like to try for the spots. He's a priest healer his ilvl is 498.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Reposting to show my profile after moving.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Heroic Twins down, 7/13 HM ToT; Also still looking for a solid healer and range DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Sunday's hours will now be reduced by 2 hours, still looking for a solid, non-priest healer and an exceptional range DPS that's not a hunter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]