Planning to move here.

87 Undead Death Knight
The realm I'm currently on is pretty much dead so I am thinking about moving here.
Now I wanna know from you guys what it's like on here. I don't like my current realm cause there is barely anyone online and the economy sucks. Is it better here?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Economy is great here, and the community is pretty epic-within guilds and between them and with the random passerbys. If you're looking to raid at 90, there are plenty of options with quite a few niche filled guilds that I'm sure you could find a home in.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
If you go Horde, you'll have lots of folks to group with etc. Ally side on Hyjal is really low pop.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Death Knight
Sounds great. I will be horde. What is the guild situation like, is basically everyone already in a guild and level 90 or are there other people that might join mine.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8087868855
Reply Quote
87 Undead Death Knight
Well, what's most important to me is that there is people around in general. On Drenden I feel like I'm playing a single player RPG because there is no one around. Also the economy there sucks. Having a Raid team in my guild is not really a priority.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]