PvP thread: Anybody their?

Hmm, cant seem to find anybody worth doing arenas with on alliance, nobody is useing keybinds anymore, nobody has appropriate macros for PvP, and nobody dosent backpeddal...that is alliance atleast, whats it like on the horde?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Better. Everything is better when you have Goblins on your side!

Oh, and it's "there," not the possessive "their." What do they teach in schools these days...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/03/2013 06:26 PMPosted by Leptis
What do they teach in schools these days...

Good old crap school systems
Reply Quote
70 Human Warlock
i failed english :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Better. Everything is better when you have Goblins on your side!

Oh, and it's "there," not the possessive "their." What do they teach in schools these days...

El oh el.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hmm, cant seem to find anybody worth doing arenas with on alliance, nobody is useing keybinds anymore, nobody has appropriate macros for PvP, and nobody dosent backpeddal...that is alliance atleast, whats it like on the horde?

World pvp is coming back but very slowly. The pvp population took a heavy blow right before the expansion and right after. It will take time and it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time, not so easy when (at least in my guild) so many people have heavy RL schedules.

If you are looking for constant world pvp with people who all use what you mentioned above then you need someone to phase you to a pvp server or transfer. I don't think you'll ever find a large, consistent, aggressive group on either side. Even then, when it's aggressive pvp there are complaints about it being too aggressive. Can't win for losing.

I'm fortunate that I have pvp friends on E.D.; I get most of my pvp fix there but, when I find world pvp on Thunder, it's always fun. Wish I could run into Med.Pvp/Retribution way more often.

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Look up Ayce in TA. The guy loves to do Arena's just hasn't had any luck with consistant partners.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ICC bout world PvP, dont prove anything :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]