Looking for Raiders - Storm of Light

90 Pandaren Monk
Hello Everyone,

The Storm of Light guild is a Level 25 and are looking for DPS for the new Pandaria raids. We here at Storm of Light, are looking for people who can raid on Thursdays, and Sundays. In the future we hope to raid Wednesdays as well. We need you to have an item level of at least 470 for older raids, and or 480 for the new 5.2 patch coming soon. If you are interested in joining our guild, we would love to have you join.

Contact in game our GM: Rubdebelly
or
Officer: Relarka

You can also contact me and I can get you in contact with them.

Thanks Again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Just fyi for all of you guys considering Storm of Light, I personally inspected Healingchi while he was afk at the shrine, and it was because he looked like a total badass. :D In fact, I didn't really look at his gear, I just wanted to see what his transmog looked like standing up, and I was impressed!

If you wanna raid with cool looking guys like Healingchi, send him a tell right nao! Or the other guys he told you about, I'm sure their transmogrification might not look as cool as his... then again, it might, I guess you'll never know unless you check them out!

Do it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Chi you have a stalker

And i don;t transmog. . . .I suck :(
Edited by Rubdebelly on 3/14/2013 5:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
About the guild, if you like a fun and sarcastic group that can come together and get stuff done this is where you want to be. I can't count how many times I've laughed while wiping (not that we wipe a lot). If we aren't raiding we are doing something to help the other members. If you need some quick Valor I'm sure Rub will faceroll tank a heroic or 3 for you :)

Ps I transmog a little
Edited by Chòpper on 3/15/2013 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Come join us. Guild is growing! Can't wait to see you online.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
What time about do you guys raid?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Wed & Thur 7p - 10p Server
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Wed & Thur 7p - 10p Server

If I still even bothered with dps I'd offer (Ms. Twil is indefinately retired and I just prefer healing these days).
Edited by Jujubiju on 6/14/2013 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Who would have ever thought i would be recruiting DPS......
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh I almost forgot. . .

We have Epic Guild Boat Parties. No Seriously!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
About the guild, if you like a fun and sarcastic group that can come together and get stuff done this is where you want to be. I can't count how many times I've laughed while wiping (not that we wipe a lot). If we aren't raiding we are doing something to help the other members. If you need some quick Valor I'm sure Rub will faceroll tank a heroic or 3 for you :)

Ps I transmog a little

Hey. . . .I don;t faceroll! I pass out drunk with Dignity!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Who would have ever thought i would be recruiting DPS......

Inorite? I find it really weird when I see someone in trade for an hour looking for a dps.

Nobody ever seems to want healers anymore (which I have a plethora of <well, okay 3 but slowly working on two more>).

Also /shameless bump
Edited by Jujubiju on 6/24/2013 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No, Seriously. Come raid with us. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
6/12 now in ToT.....Also this may or may not be a shameless Bump

Now to the finer details of why Chòpper is the worst Pally tank ever.....
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Need a mage?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]