Mature Raider LF Home

90 Worgen Druid
All,

I am a mature, reliable raider (28/m/sydney) who is looking for a home for 5.2 and beyond.

I have played since early Vanilla, beginning life as a hunter. My main since Cata has been a Resto druid, but have also had a fair amount of raiding experience on my Holy Paladin and Disc Priest alts. My recent progression has been;

T11 - 3 heroics and all normals cleared when current
T12 - 6/7 heroics and all normals cleared while current
T13 - 8/8 heroics cleared while current.

At the end of T13 I took a break and have only recently come back, and transferred to frostmourne to be on the same server as RL family and friends.

I am available to raid wednesday, thursday and monday nights and am looking for a guild with similar goals, ie clear all normals and work on heroics.

I am a good communicator who is always looking to improve, have working vent, reliable computer and internet connections etc. If you would like to speak to me for further information please add me Real ID : adammacaskill@me.com
Also please feel free to direct me to your website if you require me to app etc.

Regards,

Kak
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I’m currently building a second raid team (10m) in an already established 25m raiding guild, our current progress is 4/16 H 16/16n, your skills would be of great use.
if you're interested please feel free to add me
Ktjn#1764
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Hi Kakwagh

You would be a good addition to our guild as a heal.
The guild was formed just a few months back and had been catching up with progression nicely.

Our raid time is Wed, Sun, Mon 8:30pm-10:30pm GMT+8.

If interested, you may look for me in-game: genxding@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Genx
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Also happy to boomy for the right bunch of guys... hit me up...
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Hi there,

You sound like the kind of raider we are looking for! I think I could make your class / spec work perfectly for us!

Please check out the below info or feel free to add me in game to chat: Sanctuary#6416

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endless Reborn on Frostmourne is currently recruiting fantastic skilled players of all roles and classes for our core 10 man team.

We have the flexibility at the moment to shuffle players around so we are open to all classes and roles.

We have a tight nit group of 6-7 players who have been raiding since vanilla, we just need to fill our last few positions with reliable GOOD players.

Especially interested in 495+ IL players and the following classes (but are also considering others we can mix in):

• Disc Priest

• Resto Druid

• Protection Pally

• Frost DK

• Warlock

• WW Monk

• Rogue

• Ele Shaman

• Enhancement Shaman

As we have recently been burnt by BAD players we are being EXTREAMLY picky with who we are even considering for a trial.

We are looking for older 20’s +, mature, focused, punctual, RELIABLE, raid aware, past raid experience, long term raiders who will communicate on mumble and contribute to the guild.

If you’re interested jump on endlessreborn.info and put in an application, remembering the effort you put into your application reflects on the kind of player you are and if we will consider you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About us:

Endless Reborn is semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild based on the Oceanic realm Frostmourne.

Endless was created on the 9/1/2007 on the Oceanic realm Jubei’thos and was one of the oldest Alliance raiding guilds on sever before transferring (and name changing) to Frostmourne on the 1/1/2013.

Whilst we only raid as a 10 man group we expect the reliability and professionalism of a hardcore 25 man raider. (If you want to raid with us see more about what is expected of a raider on our raid expectations tab).

We currently raid (Raids may be reduced to 1-2 nights per week only when content is on farm):

Wednesday 7:30 – 10:30 ST.

Thursday 7:30 – 10:30 ST.

Monday 7:30 – 10:30 ST.

Raids may run longer on progression nights (until 11:30 ST for example).

Raid Expectations:

We are looking for mature players that understand the basic point of the game, both simple and complex raid mechanics, and understand that while acquiring gear is an excellent short term personal goal, the most important goal is seeing success through end game content together, as a guild.

Anyone with any sort of past experience understands that most gear comes easy in raiding guilds… and in a month or two needs to be replaced, so don’t make your time in this game strictly about gear. Whether you PVE or PVP, the point of this is to have fun and to find people you enjoy doing it with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]