PSA for Ravenholdt Horde

90 Human Paladin
Edited by Rágnar on 3/16/2013 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Ravenholdt sucks. The only reason Team Muffin looks good is because they are ONE of the LAST guilds left on either faction still dedicated to wPvP.

Post on Greyhunter, Greyhunter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
Not a stab at the Muffs, by the way. On my main I've been ganked plenty a time by Dndnobodyknowshowtopronouncetherestofyournamedude

Dendrophidion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrophidion
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I don't kill horde, I just rocket boot and earth grab totem them and let someone else kill them
Edited by Kongming on 3/15/2013 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
03/15/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Rágnar
[quote] Post on Greyhunter, Greyhunter.

I'll do what I want, Kiraleen. I frequent the forums on my paladin, so I'm not going to adhere to your facetious requests.

Did you intentionally decide to be a jackwagon this morning, did it just happen all of a sudden, or as Lady Gaga put it: "were you born that way"?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/15/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Rágnar
[quote] Post on Greyhunter, Greyhunter.

I'll do what I want, Kiraleen. I frequent the forums on my paladin, so I'm not going to adhere to your facetious requests.

You also post on Greyhunter.

If you don't like the server,there's plenty of other PvP realms.
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
Ravenholdt sucks. The only reason Team Muffin looks good is because they are ONE of the LAST guilds left on either faction still dedicated to wPvP.

i really value the opinion of a non-Ravenholdt player. truly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/15/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Stuyvesant

Did you intentionally decide to be a jackwagon this morning, did it just happen all of a sudden, or as Lady Gaga put it: "were you born that way"?

Jackwagon? Yea, nice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Rágnar on 3/16/2013 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/15/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Kiraleen

You also post on Greyhunter.

If you don't like the server,there's plenty of other PvP realms.

In addition, I've posted once (1) on Greyhunter, in November of 2012. Kind of a stretch to insinuate I regularly post on that toon.
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
03/16/2013 08:46 AMPosted by Rágnar

i really value the opinion of a non-Ravenholdt player. truly.

Hey, genius, Greyhunter (The toon that can't seem to get the groupies off her back) is on Ravenholdt.

you're not Greyhunter. you're some 'whoever' from another server. (not that it would really matter if Greyhunter were actually posting here, as he/she seems to be a 'whoever' too.)

but it's okay. i still really, really value your important opinion. what do you think about the political situation in Sudan?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Not a stab at the Muffs, by the way. On my main I've been ganked plenty a time by Dndnobodyknowshowtopronouncetherestofyournamedude

Dnd names all of his characters after animals.

Dndrophidion is a shortening of Dendrophidion, a type of snake

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrophidion

He also has a Horde Prot warrior named Barramundi, also known as the Asian Seabass.

TKMYK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNlSv4SUYWo

you're not Greyhunter

Yes he is. Not that it matters anyways because he's about as big a nobody as you can possibly get.

you're upset I gank your alts regularly.

Dude have you looked at your characters recently?

You couldn't gank a goldfish.

Please go back to Bleeding Hollow where you can continue to do nothing.
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
you're not Greyhunter

Yes he is. Not that it matters anyways because he's about as big a nobody as you can possibly get.

i'm sure if Greyhunter had an opinion on anything, we'd be hearing from Greyhunter. instead we have some person from another server who clearly has very meaningful and insightful things to share with our community that we are all very interested in hearing.

<kicks Drax in the ankle>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]