The 5.2 wait

90 Blood Elf Hunter
...And now... we play the waiting game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2_xFSL5H1o

So... anyone got anything cool to talk about while we wait for WoW to finish updating?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
sleep is good for you rode
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oh I know.. Lets camp a level 86 warlock with five people!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh god that loading screen.

Snowing like hell here in chicago atm, but I don't have anywhere to be at today.

5.2 related that normal mode death knight t15 looks amazing, it's red! Crappy thing is the look-a-like pieces are for tanks -_-

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/january/t15_deathknight_m_hd.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/05/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Visadaria

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEA.... ZZZZZz...
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
03/05/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Rôdeurdesboi

Oh Hi Rode <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/05/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Maycie

Oh Hi Rode <3

*Snores and covers himself with a bear rug blanket*

*Babe sighs and barks Maycie hello!*
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 08:25 AMPosted by Calamitý
Oh I know.. Lets camp a level 86 warlock with five people!

Should not have been trying to play bait for Krienlich, Red is Dead on veco my lock friend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Actually, they were not my bait, they happened to be my expert fear mover. They got them to places where I could easily move them to ungaurded places I cant help that the druid was incredibad, and then the first hunter he got to help him was worse. =P Well to be honest Blakarth was the only person who showed up with any actual talent, for the most part it had to do with numbers as Monkidan, you sadly go squish squish rip when my sword hits you, as evidenced when i got my tiller knives the other day and you were handy for me to test them on.
Edited by Kreinlich on 3/5/2013 12:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Oh so you did not see the /laugh spams as I was yawning at your attacks on me? It is so funny to watch you think your a pro when you only go for the undergeared and lower lvls.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Its not that i specifically go for the undergeared and low levels, its just that thats the majority of what veco seems to offer. I always welcome any geared people to show up and fight me. Its more fun that way. But alas, the honor geared people seem to be all i can find and its like. Meh, lets watch them die.

EDIT: It saddens me people want veco to be about fite, but expect to not be geared and fite well. I mean look at you, lacking appropriate gems even haha.
Edited by Kreinlich on 3/5/2013 12:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Still LF guild, just realized that 5.2 is here and I'm gonna need those guild perks for rep and honor/jp.
Not gonna join one of those "family-oriented casual super social" guild that spams me with that guild add-on or a guild like greywater watch. Don't make me go Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
@Mikejones Council of Judgement! We win!

Also for your viewing pleasure!

http://i.imgur.com/RSzCkag.jpg
Edited by Kreinlich on 3/5/2013 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Who cares what I got with honor gear at the very end of the season, you still could not kill me with all your epic pvp gear. Whats that say about your skill sir/ma'am?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-venture-co/Kreinlich/simple
Reply Quote
Anyway thank you for the enjoyment while I waited for servers to come back up. Time for me to let the forums build up cobwebs until next patch release date.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lol, which point didnt i kill you today? When you were walkin around with 7 dark clan of nogear?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]