How to survive on a low pop realm!

100 Tauren Druid
Sunday at 4pm CST, we are streaming live the second episode in a podcast series about having a wonderful play experience on low pop realms!

This episode focuses on tips for running and keeping alive 10 man raiding guilds, and features four GL's from several different low pop servers. They are sharing their experience and knowledge regarding recruiting, retaining players, keeping morale and motivation up, among other important topics.

While our angle is low pop servers, this show should have great advice for everyone!

We are also actively seeking PVP and RP focused players from low pop realms to guest and contribute topic ideas for future episodes!

View our stream at www.twitch.tv/lowpopwow
Follow us on twitter at @lowpopwow
Find past episodes at www.lowpopwow.com

We are a labor of love and are not sponsored or backed by any business, network, or group. Suggestions regarding topics and potential guests are always appreciated!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Anyone on this realm who isnt listening to this , should. Seems we arnt the only one having serious issues with trying to keep our guilds alive and running. Motivated. I myself have found a serious slump in motivation to keep my 10 man raids alive and going.

Thanks for podcasts =)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'm so glad you have found it useful, Jezzahbell! Please message me if you have any suggestions for topics you would like to hear more about!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The way that girl smacks her mouth after every sentence makes me want to rip my fcking head off. I will try to get through all this in increments.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Exuri, It's true--the first episode is rough. I had a microphone that was FAR too sensitive and not set up quite right and I couldn't edit every last bit out. Hang in there--it's better with episode 2.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
The Alliance has died on Gul'dan.

=\
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The Alliance has died on Gul'dan.

=\

Umm they were only alive for about a year when Nerdcraft came. Maybe your thoughts on dead are different from me.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
We're talking about server- or faction-wide community issues this week--if you have any comments or questions for the panel, shoot me an email!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Anyone on this realm who isnt listening to this , should. Seems we arnt the only one having serious issues with trying to keep our guilds alive and running. Motivated. I myself have found a serious slump in motivation to keep my 10 man raids alive and going.

Thanks for podcasts =)

/cheer

I started listening to it too. Cho'gall Alliance side is a bit rough. This podcast has been a joy to listen to.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Thank you Samarrah and Jezzahbell! I really appreciate your support!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I will have to check it out as well. And I agree it is rough on alliance side. a /who just now showed 2 priest on the who server for example. The cross realm stuff IMO is bad for low pop servers. I enjoyed being able to crunch down on some of those hard to get rare mounts and etc. I would like to think if the cross realm ability stays that they could at least make the AH the same way. Seeing hundreds of people in zones then dealing with an AH that, realistically, sometimes has no gems or materials for that matter. I have seen a search for an entire section return 0 results time and time again. Wishful thinking I guess.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]