Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
● We raid Sunday - Monday (Alternating), Wednesday, and Thursday.
● We raid from 8PM to 12AM server time.
● We use an EPGP loot system. Points for going, divided by points for getting gear, equals the loot priority.
We are always looking to recruit the most talented and dedicated players that this game has to offer.
Inconceivable is a Med-core guild who strives to be among the best While having fun and lives. Through intelligent direction, skillful execution, and unwavering dedication, we expect to conquer the latest and most challenging end-game content and soar above the competition.
If this sounds like the kind of guild that you belong in, we are eagerly waiting for your application. We fully expect our applicants and trials to meet our standards and eventually help us reach our goals as a member of the guild.
- Shadow Priest
- Shaman Reto
- Monk Healing
- Druid Moonkin
- Tank - 0ne
Applications and more guild information can be found at our BRAND NEW website (pardon the dust) http://inconbloodhoof.enjin.com Any other questions can be directed to myself (especially if you're melee) or any of our lovely officers, one of whom is usually on during most hours of the day. Just ask a member and they will point you in the right direction!
We are looking for the following in a recruit.
* Able to make a minimum of 2 raids per week, 8pm - 12 server time.
* A "min-max" type of player who is willing to go the extra mile for even the slightest advantage.
* Very well-equipped with best gear/enchants/sockets attainable.
* Fully Prepared for each and every raid. This means: Outside of the instance, repaired, and equipped with proper food, potions, elixirs, flasks, and reagents.
* Able and willing to motivate yourself to learn and master the latest and most challenging encounters.
* Willing to respect and adhere to the guild's rules, policies and methods, as well as our officers' and role leader requests.
* A team player. A guild-first attitude is important. Loot!@#$%s, troublemakers and whiners need not apply.
* A very sociable person with a good sense of humor who is fun to play with and easy to work with.
* If you don't see your class listed here, don't let that discourage you from posting. We are always looking for exceptional players.
* Ladies, don't be afraid to apply! We are shockingly well-stocked with a variety of lovely females, so you won't be alone here! While sometimes (often) offensive, the menfolk really aren't that repulsive.
* LGBT friendly!
* Groups of applicants will be considered, but each MUST submit an individual application.
- Laylua and Nulap
Edited by Laylua on 5/8/2013 1:38 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.