Holy/Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild

89 Blood Elf Priest
Title pretty much says it all. Since I couldn't really find any active websites via www.WoWprogress.com to draw up applications, I figured I'd post here and see if any guilds were looking for more.

I just returned to Wondermine and will be 90 sometime this week. I am open to faction changing if no horde guilds are interested.

I am able to raid any week-night from 7-11pm Eastern Standard Time.

I'm not asking to be carried, coddled, or catered to. I'm just putting out the feelers so I can prepare my character accordingly (choosing which spec to gear first, depending on guild needs).

Send me a whisper in game or a reply here should you want to know more about my personality, guild history, etc. to see if I'd be a good fit for you and yours.

Thanks kindly for taking the time to read this.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I would be interested in seeing what you can do as a holy priest. Obviously you would have to gear up a little, but my guild is currently recruiting healers. We are 3/12 currently. If you are interested, my battletag is Gigg#1989
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]