Looking at weapons from LFR

90 Human Paladin
Comparing the new 2h's on wowhead, and uhhhh.... lfr upgraded sha weapon > new lfr weapons? At least that's what it seems to me. I know that normal mode weapons are an upgrade but from an lfr standpoint (still recruiting for my guild's 10m) there is no weapon upgrade this teir?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm quite confident that the extra 500 weapon DPS outweighs the legendary socket. What leads you to say they aren't an upgrade?
Edited by Ravicana on 3/5/2013 12:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You basically wanna just grab the highest ilvl weapon you can, that's 9.5 times out of 10 the best choice, I say that because the normal sha weapon upgraded 2/2 with haste gem is like 200 more dps on paper than heroic starshatter 2/2, but when factoring normal human error/fight mechanics they equal out, so at that point you grab what you want lol

tl;dr higher ilvl weapon wins
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Maybe it was because I was comparing them on paper and not in a fight. If I manage to get a drop quickly I'll just have to do some testing to see which one ends up doing better. Thanks for the advice though guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]