Alliance RP

90 Human Death Knight
Hi I was wondering if anyone out there alliance side knew of any upcoming RP events or wanted to to plan some together. My goal is to start getting some weekly RP events going (if there aren't any) I've been reading WoW insiders posts on keeping RP alive on a server and have gotten a few ideas. So just let me know. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Always around and up for RP! Warriors of Wrynn is an RP based guild and if we can will be at events. We'd love ot see more RP on the server as a whole and have been trying to help with it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I would like to have a rp tavern night sometime over the next week to see how many rp players we have server wide. So I would like to extend the invitation here to anyone alliance side Monday night 3/18/13 to meet in SW Dwarven district tavern at 7pm for a laid back rp meet up. All levels of experience welcome. Just a meet up to get to know each other and look who is wanting to be apart of the rp community. I would like in the future to have more direct and fun events. If anyone is willing to host or have any ideas please mail me in game. I have a few ideas of my own. I would love it if I we could find a priest who would run a sermon or two or if we had an rp festival/celebration of some sort. So let me know, let your friends know, and I will see you at the pub. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]