Friday Night Prisoner Rescue 8PM Server Time

90 Blood Elf Mage
We were pretty outnumbered! Still fun though, looking forward to more server events in the future. Loads of fun and potential. Thanks to Senoj for putting in the hard work so that this could happen.
Reply Quote
Thank everyone.

BoM brought the numbers for sure. Short of maybe two greivers I saw it was pretty flawless. Everyone kept to the rules and I think everyone had a good time.

I can dream them up. But, I cannot pull them off alone. Please thank your guild members for me. Let's see what we can get done for next week.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
The scene was perfect.

My Slate Primordial Direhorn grunted at Venicide who stood surrounded in our graveyard.

Someone told us that Sorrow had been captured by that green guy with the runny nose and we sprang into action.

Splitting our group of 12, six of us headed into the area to see what we could see.

We saw some Horde holding Sorrow at the grave yard.
Not just some Horde.

As we peaked over the rocks there was nothing but fangs, horns and teeth in a pile on top of sorrow. It wouldn't have been so bad except all those fangs and teeth were connected to about ten angry Horde!

Outnumbered even without the Hordes hired guards in their base our small team was able to evade enough chipped axe swings and sweeping lops from cracked swords to level 3 of our assailants. I think someone drooled on me as we got squeezed into a crouching death huddle and died.
Not to worry though.

Between the time we noticed the fangs and getting killed by them our second team had re-nabbed Sorrow and was guiding him through the jungle post haste.

All the way back home the moon song was sung as we hopped over crabs and warlocks...

I wonder how the story went at the other places.

- Variante, BoM World Police

I am proud to have been part of your story. If you make more I will gladly join.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I wonder how the story went at the other places.

whenever someone came close, they just turned and dotted me up was sort of what i expect most pvp to be like when they are playing against me eh?
Reply Quote
Sorrow was not an easy capture. As joyous as we were to finally have plucked this thorn from our side. The soothing relief was only temporary...

Apparently Venicide had not returned from the hunting party. Word came in later, via a scout who just barely made it back to base with all of his limbs attached with the the bad news.

"They... Have... Him..."

Gathering what small force we could a rescue had to be attempted (in the back of our minds we knew the other side would not be far away either to attempt and reclaim their brother). Leaving a small party of 6 along with some unexpected guard assistance, we sent a small group to Thunder Cleft as a the rescue team.

This is when the proverbial 'mess hit the fan'...

A small but powerful group of Alliance proved to be our undoing. We reacted with little regard to the prisoner to defend our ground. This would be our biggest failure.

Sorrow should never be left unguarded.

I after my blade hit two or three Alliance troops I turned back to look and he was gone. As if he just vanished into thin air. The plan has no changed from defense to offense, "Kill them all and lets hunt Sorrow back down".

The battle took longer than we expected. By the time we had regained the upper hand Sorrow had made it back to the Sentinal Base Camp and was armed as an Alliance foe once again.

He was spotted and dealt with along the shore line. However, we knew it was too late. Their defensive numbers made it near impossible to break Venicide out of his imprisonment. In the melee that followed Sorrows arrival back to the Alliance Keep. Venicide was able to make a quick release to freedom.

I was not so lucky...

http://i.imgur.com/Y785hC9.jpg
Edited by Senojauhsoj on 3/9/2013 8:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thank everyone.

BoM brought the numbers for sure. Short of maybe two greivers I saw it was pretty flawless. Everyone kept to the rules and I think everyone had a good time.

I can dream them up. But, I cannot pull them off alone. Please thank your guild members for me. Let's see what we can get done for next week.

Sounds like it was lots of fun :D
Super glad this type of event was able to be pulled off!
Reply Quote
Was really fun to be apart of, I was surprised everyone was actually able to cooperate. I'll gladly be around anytime you need a pair of hands, Senojauhsoj!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]