realm downtime

90 Tauren Warrior
Does anyone else remember when they took this long to do patch we would get a free day or something man i miss those days. So what does everyone like to do when NOT playing wow :D
Edited by Ikillyoufast on 3/5/2013 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
They've gotten better.
I don't think we had any required restarts after this patch happened.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
The only time we got a full day is when over a 24 hour period, we'd have at most 4 hours of playable time that wasn't even straight through, and we probably still had issues the next few days as well.

Free days to accounts were a rare occurrence, and I laugh every time I see an "old-timer" mention it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
In my free time I like to think of cool ways to sound cool in trade chat during my hour long recruitment comedy sketches…Also i like to think about the next time I'll run into Elfbane and help him kill an add, just because the day before Jellyshaman tossed me a lending hand!

P.S.
Sad to see an old guild like AT kind of not raiding anymore...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
actually Elfbane when the down time exceeded the top hours that they expected the downtime to be that is when they gave free time, usually just 24 hours but iv gotten 2 to 3 days free before, it was the last huge patch right before burning crusade was released.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]