Sovereignty is Recruiting PvPers.

90 Human Hunter
Sovereignty is dedicated to end game PvP. We're in need of active players to do some Arenas and Premade BGS. We also enjoy engaging in some world pvp and currently building a weekly RBG team and will set up one or two times during the week to try and cap conquest points as a guild RBG team once we have enough geared level 90 players. We're a social bunch so if you like to chat thats good! On a side note we're also looking to build a core 10 man raid team to experience the new content of Mists of Pandaria. Thanks for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you around on Eredar! You can whisper me in game for more information anytime.

Some of my alts you can whisper me on -
Vøldemort
Slashcåmp
Björn
Volkarius
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bump this too :) Alliance needs more action!
Reply Quote
Jager,

Im in a guild with real life friends so I can't leave my guild; they are not PvPers. I'd like to be part of your RBG team if you are still looking? I logoff most nights in my PvP set so you can armory me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Jager,

I'm in a guild with real life friends so I can't leave my guild; they are not PvPers. I'd like to be part of your RBG team if you are still looking? I log off most nights in my PvP set so you can armory me.

I see this conflict a lot. May I make a suggestion to you and others who have run in to this? Alts are great to solve such things. Even a repeat of the same class so one can do the PvP and the other may remain loyal to the friends guild. In cata I had an alt that was for running in RBGs on teams I knew would have funkier ratings and one for the more serious teams. I realize some players may not have the kind of log on time for such things (Jobs, kids a life ... ect) but this may be a viable option for some :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10/10 Name.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Scumbag, your character reminds me of the chocolate teddy gram cookies lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]