Problem getting Account Auth page to load.

80 Dwarf Hunter
I have the Battle Chest purchased but I am having trouble getting to the account auth page.

The webpage at https://us.battle.net/account/management/security/security-action-info.html has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

This is what I get when I log in and try to load the auth page, I have tried to load it on Firefox, IE, and Chrome and it gives the same "too many redirects". I do not have cookies blocked in either of the browser and haven't ever had such a problem.
Does anyone have any idea how I can get this fixed and get my account authed so I can actually enjoy the full features of the game?

Thanks,
Chris
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
03/02/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Buradi
I have tried to load it on Firefox, IE, and Chrome

Did you delete your cookies, cache, temp files, and current log-ins? In firefox just check everything let it delete. Restart your browser and try again.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Hunter
The page isn't redirecting properly

It still pops up with this. And the IE and Chrome are fresh installs too so I haven't messed with cookie settings and blocked them. It has me really scratching my head.

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
How are you getting to that page? A link? A bookmark? Typing it in?

If you are using a bookmark or a link in an email, make sure that the link says us.battle.net and not sea.battle.net or eu.battle.net.

That error was fairly pervasive awhile back for people who were inadertently being routed to the wrong site.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Hunter
I'm clicking the Account page when I login to the battle.net WoW site, Top right hand corner area.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]