[A] <Voodoo> recruiting dps / healers

100 Night Elf Monk
Alliance side Voodoo is currently looking for 2 members, 1 can be a healer, but both can be DPS. We would prefer Shaman/Hunter/Warlock, but "bring the player not the class"!

If you're interested our raid nights are Wednesday/Sunday 7-11 server with a firm 15 minute break half way through. Our loot is handled on rolls, unless there is unfairness then we ask to share the love.

We are quite active social guild, and stay relatively competitive for our low raid times. If you're interested in joining please whisper Basic or Kirros in game, or you can add me time#1519 to track me down at any time.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Bump for Great Voodooness.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Raid times are perfect for me, I'd like to be considered for a trial! Haven't been level 90 for long but I'm doing my homework for when 5.2 patch hits. Please let me know if I make the cut.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Hi Lutherine-
I believe you and Kirros have chatted in game, so I will leave you to that! Your armory looks great with the right breakpoints etc for aff, so all is well.

Still looking for one mail dps or healer (tired of every piece of our mail gear getting disenchanted every week). We will be starting in Thunderking on Wednesday, get your spot while its hot!
Reply Quote
Raid schedule works well for my main who is on that server here is armory link
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/farstriders/Feomra/advanced
thanks
Feo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]