[H] Shinjuku Shoguns rekindling 10 man group

90 Goblin Hunter
Well we finally decided to knock the dust off and start to raid again. Back in Cataclysm we were a pretty respectable raiding guild and were among the top 3 server consistently.

Shinjuku Shoguns are a former heroic raiding guild that emphasizes comradeship and a loose environment, If you join us you need to have balls of steel and a sense of humor. At the moment our ranks are pretty thin right now since a chunk of our old raid group quit from how terrible 4.3 was. Joining us you need to have the right expectations, I am rebuilding this group from shambles pretty much, we WILL raid but it may take some pugs and it may not be pretty at first. Our guild was established from pugs and I have no problem snatching people from trade chat to get started again.

Right now our raid schedule is how I like my ladies, Loose and all over the place. If I had to put a date and time it would be.
Thursday - 10pm server
Sunday - 10pm server
Now those times and dates are subject to change because the group is being put together so I can tailor the schedule to work for everyone in the group.

The group has 5(maybe more) members right now and they can bounce around specs to fit the newcomers. Because of that we are interested in ALL DPS, TANKS, and HEALS. The requirements for raiding with us are pretty simple, be competent at your role and bring your party hat because we like to screw around in vent. I will personally do test runs with anyone interested to inspect their numbers and let them know what I think.

Well that about sums it up, Join the Shoguns, Have fun, and get those sweet sweet Professor Plums from raid bosses.

Edit: I am willing to take people who have no raiding background as long as they can follow directions exceptionally and are capable of learning quickly.
Edited by Alucart on 3/10/2013 12:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
3 Troll Hunter
well, hello there handsome!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Why hello, I'm just trying to get Xiggy with it over here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
u dat op xigor
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Bippity Boppity Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]