LFM Semi-hardcore Progression focused 5.2

90 Worgen Warrior
Hey All
Currently in the middle of putting a team together for 5.2, Planning to hit ToT next week and still have 2 spots to fill.

History
So our history involves forming together as a 10man team at the end of 4.2 Firelands, as of 4.3 Dragonsoul we raided together as a semi-hardcore low pressure but progression focused raiding team. we pushed heroic content competently and managed a good 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul before Nerf gaining 4th Alliance team on the server and 16th overall. At the end of Dragonsoul I went on a break from WoW until about Feburary, as such the team disintigrated. Touching base with a few raiders after I came back together, their progression in MoP has been sluggish due to poor raiding and server opportunities. So as such, the 4 of us are looking for a brand new raid team and are interested in forming a brand new or existing raid team. Keeping in mind we come as a package.

Our Goal
Our Goal for 5.2 is to move back into steady semi-hardcore progression focused raiding, on a competitive level. Whilst still keeping the raid a relaxed and fun envirnoment, In the end its all about enjoyment, and a low stress and consistent progression keeps it fun :)

What we are Looking for

1 X Healer
1 x Caster DPS

You may note our progression is sluggish as of MoP, but we are fully competent and commited raiders and strive to clear content quickly

Our Conditions
Raid Days:
Thursday
Sunday
Monday

Raid Times:
8-11pm Sever Time (AEST/AEDT)

Raid Week Hours:
Minimum 6 (2x3 Hours with 3rd day for clean up or new boss learning)
Maximum 9 (3x3 Hours)

Please register your interest via the following details.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Please contact me via this forum post or on my real ID Pneu#1539

Regards Pneu
Edited by Pneuselix on 3/9/2013 3:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi, I added you on btag, not sure if you got it, if you are still looking for a guild, I'm interested in recruiting you guys, my guild is in Saurfang too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
<Vicious Cycle> is a guild based in Frostmourne, we have done 4/6 HM MV, 1/6 HM HoF 4/4 ToES so far with a slugish start to raiding this xpac. We formed on the 25th of September 2011, and have from then so far downed 6/7HM FL b4 DS came out, and downed 8/8HM DS in June thanks to D3 and various roster issues. At the present we are looking to go 25 man, as such we have already merged with another guild to bolster our ranks, and need some more excellent raiders to fill our ranks and progress as 25 man.

Skilled raiders of Any class, but our priorities are as follows:
Warriors
DPS Warrior - Medium
Prot Warrior - Closed

Death Knights
Frost Dk's - Medium
Blood DK - Low

Paladin
Holy Paladins - High
Ret Paladin - Medium
Prot Paladin - Low

Shaman
Resto Shaman - Low
Ele Shaman - Medium
Enhance Shaman - Low

Hunter - HIGH

Warlock - Medium

Mage - High

Priest
Spriest - High
Holy/Disc - LOW

Monks
Mistweaver - Medium
Windwalker - High

Rogue - Medium

Our raiding times are as follows, keep in mind we RARELY raid on Sunday that is basically if we are close to a new heroic kill and need to get it down we go Monday, otherwise we raid only Weds/Thurs/ Monday from 12:30 am svt to 3:30am Frostmourne svt time (AEST).

We dont have a website up and runnign at the moment, as soon as it is we will put it up, till then you can get in touch with us on real ID

Tundra - Roosh#1938
Bloodrusher - baz#6735
Michaelfox - cbrown#1806
Holyally- Holyally#6881
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I’m currently building a second raid team (10m) in an already established 25m raiding guild, our current progress is 4/16 H 16/16n, your skills would be of great use.
if you're interested please feel free to add me
Ktjn#1764
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hey bud, me and 2 mates are very interested in starting a new guild, as our progression is also very sluggish because of poor guild attendance and lack of real leadership. Your times and days suit well, along with the composition you have, and I have added you on Real ID to have a further chat. Add me if this sounds interesting to you at all :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump for 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Still looking for Heals and MDPS!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]