Kicked from IWC, Joins AV, Kills Sylvanas.

100 Orc Warlock
03/04/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Kunafun
Its like Cretus all over again except noone cared about Cretus.

nah no one liked Cretus
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
who is cretus?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
03/05/2013 09:06 AMPosted by Morsmordre
They choose officers that have no desire or knowledge to hold the post.

He's saying the truth and you're all going after me? I'd go alliance to shut him up.
Edited by Helladin on 3/5/2013 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 09:11 AMPosted by Morsmordre
who is cretus?

http://bit.ly/166buoC
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
03/05/2013 09:28 AMPosted by Tinkenborf
http://bit.ly/166buoC

i prefer bing to google
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Wait...

What?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/05/2013 09:29 AMPosted by Morsmordre
google

You meant giggle
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I hope that AV and Hax10 form a friendly alliance to destroy IWC. Now is the time. IWC is crumbling internally. They choose officers that have no desire or knowledge to hold the post. As much as I am glad I left alliance because I prefer the horde... I hope you guys continue to improve and dethrone the clan.

Send those suckling at rallys udder back to anderhal

One can only hope, Morsmordre. This was the original game plan but some Alliance seem to be hesitant about sharing the spotlight. This is a major obstacle and until some Alliance get over this mentality, we will be fighting the swarm alone.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
So grow your numbers? I think we need to speak Orion. When client comes up, real ID me at the stairs and we can chat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
That is the new game plan, my friend.

Will do! I'll pass the word to a Hordie, probably Smiegz, when I log in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I hope that AV and Hax10 form a friendly alliance to destroy IWC. Now is the time. IWC is crumbling internally. They choose officers that have no desire or knowledge to hold the post. As much as I am glad I left alliance because I prefer the horde... I hope you guys continue to improve and dethrone the clan.
We've tried to form an alliance with AV, but they declined. In fact one day when we were taking over the horde pvp vendors we had like 25 people and I asked them if they wanted to join our raid, but they insisted of making their own raid of 10 people instead
Edited by Holyhell on 3/5/2013 10:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
morons
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
We have attempted to collaborate but some Alliance can't share the spotlight. Some Alliance would rather destroy the synergy and momentum we have built, in order to claim victory as a guild (instead of a faction). That is why some alliance left the raid group, after locking down the vendors for an hour, and formed their own group. Shame that their raid group was formed, only to retreat.

This is why the swarm, despite their small percentage of skilled members, wins.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
03/05/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Morsmordre
morons
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I hope that some alliance see this message and understand where we (HAx10) stand. It looks like another 2 hours before we all can log in, which gives us plenty of time to consider the options.

5.2 has a lot to offer, namely TB 2.0. Dinosaurs will be the least of our worries. I advise some alliance to reconsider their actions.
Reply Quote
I hope that some alliance see this message and understand where we (HAx10) stand. It looks like another 2 hours before we all can log in, which gives us plenty of time to consider the options.

5.2 has a lot to offer, namely TB 2.0. Dinosaurs will be the least of our worries. I advise some alliance to reconsider their actions.

If said alliance members can get over the fact of "WE TOTALLY OWNED THIS GUY/THIS BOSS/THESE HORDE, WE'RE TAKING CREDIT, YOU OTHER GUILDS WHO HELPED ARE LEECHES AND SCRUBS."

I think we'd be pretty well off.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'll admit, we may have come across as "cocky" or "elitists" but truth be told we were excited about an opportunity. An opportunity to rise up and battle a monster of a guild. An opportunity that will not only challenge our abilities as individuals, but as a guild and possibly a faction.

If we can’t work together, I would rather work alone than force it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'll admit, we may have come across as "cocky" or "elitists" but truth be told we were excited about an opportunity. An opportunity to rise up and battle a monster of a guild. An opportunity that will not only challenge our abilities as individuals, but as a guild and possibly a faction.

If we can’t work together, I would rather work alone than force it.

We'll figure it out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
destroy IWC

IWC is crumbling

Dumbest thing I have ever read and if anyone WANTS to make IWC disappear then they obviously just want to run off any group that will actually PvP and fight random questers or AFKers..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]