Delete

90 Tauren Druid
Delete
Edited by Mcbeefin on 3/8/2013 4:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
To Everyone that has checked out McBeefin's post, thanks. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Edited by Mcbeefin on 3/8/2013 4:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Edited by Mcbeefin on 3/8/2013 4:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I think you got your iLevels wrong in the title.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Edited by Mcbeefin on 3/8/2013 4:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
VEX
Hey guys,

Check out vextheguild.guildlaunch.com

We have 2 groups running at the moment. Group 1 is 8/16 HM, Group 2 is only 14/16 NM (we just started in early January... not too bad I think). Looking for a good tank. The melee DPS, well, if you're good enough, show up on time, there can always be room for you.

We raid Wed/Thurs/Mon 9:30pm server - 12:30am server.

Check us out if you're interested. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
VEX
^ To what Kainito said.

Group 2 could use a consistent tank and mDPS, and your classes fit in well with the group comp. Please don't let their progression of 14/16N deter you, as they are a new group and have had what I would call a musical chairs of pugs in the open spots trying to find the right people for the spots.

If you 2 are confident that you can progress at a high level, and into heroic content, I don't think you will be upset with the pace of this group once the creases are ironed out.

Regards,
Drüdge
Edited by Drüdge on 3/6/2013 8:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]