Looking for herald of the titans group(horde)

85 Troll Monk
preferably tank or dps, but I have pretty surea I full caster set in the bank that i could go chant/gem up with some effort.

This would be for Tuesday or afterwards, I got saved to an ulduar 25 this past week getting a bunch of gear(mostly caster gear in the end) from some people that were nice enough to carry me.
Edited by Diamondjill on 3/4/2013 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Monk
215 item level horde brewmaster monk, geared and waiting for a herald run. If we can get some interested players to post up here we can start setting this up. I'm on est, but willing to work with days/ times.
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Priest
id like to join too... spriest
Reply Quote
Is this still going? Me and a few guildies are gearing up for it now.
Reply Quote
83 Orc Hunter
I'd love to come on a Herald run on this toon. I'm geared as well as I'm going to be, only thing I'm slacking on is ilvl 200 DMF trinkets. Everything is 226 or close enough. If anyone is interested in picking me up for a run, my ID is Kindar#1637
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
My guild and I have around 5 geared and ready members looking to do this. We are all close to BiS gear and everything. We are in need of 1 tank/dps , another healer, and 3 dps. Add my ID Scott#1315 if you are interested in setting up a time to get this going.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
If this is still going would love to join, would have to nerf the gear some since I havent played since ICC, but still wouldn't be difficult to do that. Can tank/dps!
Edited by Cetalia on 5/6/2013 2:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]