Ruining things on Tuesday, 5 March 13

MVP
81 Tauren Paladin
03/03/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Prodon
The ruiner of ruiners.

We seek heroes to bring about the ruination of the ruiner of ruiners.

Yes, I'm trying to stir things up a little by alt-hopping on the forums again. When the green dye finally fades, it will be nothing special. (Haha, maybe I'll be green until my birthday - which is St. Patty's Day. Would be poetic justice, if nothing else.)

LOL -- I'm such a number geek. My age is currently a prime number. On my birthday it will become a square multiplied by a prime. For some reason, that makes me feel better about the number.

*snicker* Someone at the nightclub on Saturday wanted me to give him my email address (allegedly so he could send me pictures of Hawaii where his sister was getting married in a week). I gave him an old Yahoo one I still check occasionally - MicahFFX. He asked what it meant. Micah is the name I gave my main character in Final Fantasy X. He gaped. I guess gamer chicks aren't supposed to be dancing in nightclubs. Or there are no such things as gamer chicks. Or something.

The weather was gorgeous over the weekend, but went back to nippy cold. Can't complain too much though. No such thing as blizzards here and the sun is shining bright. I just want to be mostly through spring and wearing short sleeve tops instead of gloves and jackets.

Happy Tuesday, Sentinelites!

(( Oh, yeah ... should go see what this week's topic is and try a paragraph or two. Come on you RPers. Write just a little! ))
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Yo, I don't write for free.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
LOL -- I'm such a number geek. My age is currently a prime number. On my birthday it will become a square multiplied by a prime. For some reason, that makes me feel better about the number.

Happy upcoming 44th birthday.

Edit: Because I never remembered to show my work. 2^2 * 11
Edited by Silversol on 3/5/2013 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/05/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Sablehorns
Yes, I'm trying to stir things up a little by alt-hopping on the forums again.
You cannot hide your mains from me. I got that one mod for the forums. >.> Mainly because I was curious. So I tried it out.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
03/05/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Prodon
You cannot hide your mains from me.

Never tried to, but due to potential posting confusion I simply avoided posting on my alts since we've been on the new forums. That means only Sentinelites and the few clever sorts to hunt down my Blue the Green Dargon thread ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083358538 ) knew my alts. I also happen to have the addon in Chrome. Limbless, hmmm?)

Edit: Because I never remembered to show my work. 2^2 * 11

Haha, that's only half of the work. ^_~ My 45th birthday will also be a square multiplied by a prime, but won't be following a prime.

And thank you.
Edited by Eilethalua on 3/5/2013 1:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
My 45th birthday will also be a square multiplied by a prime, but won't be following a prime.

Well 48 follows one, so there's that. My age is now 2^5.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Limbless, hmmm?
Mhm. I was once an undead warrior on I think... Arthas? Maybe. I don't remember.
Reply Quote
21 Undead Warrior
Aha! Fear me!

EDIT: Ha... agility gear...
Edited by Limbless on 3/5/2013 10:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Aha! Fear me!

Well it was useful waaay back when, an I mean waaay back
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Aha! Fear me!

Well it was useful waaay back when, an I mean waaay back
But not in '08. Makes me wonder what I was doing. Might have been, I had nothing in those slot so something is better than nothing type thinking. :P
Reply Quote
24 Gnome Warrior
Might have been, I had nothing in those slot so something is better than nothing type thinking. :P

Actually, given his level I think that's totally right. The cloak is from Shadowfang Keep and seems to drop at least every other run, so it's super easy to get and has the most Stam on it for that level. Shoulders there really isn't much of anything at that level unless you've sent BoE gear.

Couple more levels and you'd have ditched it, I'm sure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]