<The Heroic> LFM for core raid team!

100 Draenei Shaman
Hi! The Heroic is a casual raiding guild looking for a couple people for our core raid team. Currently we are 3/12 normal mode. We have been on Norgannon since 2008 and most of us have been raiding together since WotLK. Our raid times are Fri. and Sat. from 10pm-1am server.

We are looking for:

Holy Pally

and

Mage or
Warlock

Those are my preferences but any other healer or dps feel free to contact me. I really am just looking for a couple more people that can consistently make our raid times and that are ready to get into Throne of Thunder right away. We provide guild repairs, flasks, food, pots, and a friendly laid back environment. Anyone is welcome to join even if you aren't interested in raiding. Thank you!

Please respond here or whisper Soria or Krys in game or add my battletag Kina#1497
Edited by Soria on 5/5/2013 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
B U M P !
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Still looking! Would really like a holy pally and a ranged dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'm a 512 hunter and would like to raid with you all. My guild leaders have run into RL problems and we haven't raided for weeks. Would I have to join your guild?
Edited by Jäsoñ on 5/6/2013 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hey, I tried to catch you online tonight but I didn't see you on. Yes I am looking for people that would be willing to join the guild and attempt to progress with us. 8)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
We still haven't raided since our last posts so I would be willing to join your guild, but it looks like you have a survival hunter in your core team already. Would I be in the core team too or put as a reserve? :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]