[A] Alpha is recruiting

90 Night Elf Warrior
Alpha was formed a few weeks ago by players who could not find satisfactory progression in the time slot in which we played. Unhappy with the 6/6 2/6 0/4 progression from our previous guild, we have struck out on our own. We are seeking players with similar goals, play schedules, and activity levels as the rest of the raid team.

We raid 5-7 server time Thursday, Friday, and Monday. One additional raid night may be requested at the start of 5.2. The guild provides flasks to all raiders as well as raid repairs. This is our way of rewarding active players.

The raid goal is to clear all normal mode bosses and enter into heroics every tier pre-nerf. Aerie Peak has twelve guilds that have cleared all normal mode bosses this tier. We intend to join that list in 5.2.

We are in need of one tank. I would prefer a Death Knight, but if you want what we want and can commit to this goal, I want to talk to you. We also need to fill our last DPS spot. To provide heroism, we need a Mage or Elemental Shaman. Can you pull numbers and not stand in fire? I want to talk to you.

Contact me in game. We can chat on vent to see if we can help each other enjoy this game we both play. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Edited by Shaelo on 3/4/2013 7:29 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]