Well played Horde!

85 Human Mage
Hi,

So, I log on to one of my chars in Stormwind City last night (can't remember the time), but the place is in mayhem with a Horde attack and I get one shot (only level 25 see), Masses and masses of Horde rampant in the Trade District.

Well done indeed.

I rezzed in the Inn, and went upstairs to bed to sleep until it was over.

Fortunately, I had one char not in SWC and quested in Duskwood and did other stuff until the invasion was over.

Hopefully, the Alliance can respond in some way.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ally is a bit complacent lately, we couldnt get but 9 to respond by the time they were in goldshire, and in all honesty all but a few of them including myself had 0 gear, so no chance at beating the amount of them there was.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
How come I never get invited to this !@#$ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

grey text:
btw LF guild, since Greenskinz is dead
Edited by Mikejoneswho on 3/4/2013 12:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I wouldn't say complacent...

All during our meeting that night World Defense was lighting up like a break at an AA meeting.

Our own country was attacked several times, as was XRoads, and parts of Durotar.

I am sorry you missed it, Mr. Jones, but it wasn't really planned exactly. The Grin were out on patrol and putting out fires, and we had planned on a "stampede", pinging Alliance strongholds throughout the world when it was suggested we combine forces and take it to the streets...of Stormwind.

We ground-mounted all the way from the Dark Portal to our rendezvous with the Grin in Goldshire, and then into the gates of the city. It gave the entire campaign a great feel and made it epic.

A fun battle..even though at 87 and in leveling gear I was pretty easily put down, it was great to be battling beside The Grin. I honestly think some of the fun is getting wiped and trying to get out once it's over. I am sure as both sides get our sets built the wpvp will only get better.

If any allies find a decent-sized patch of singed flank fur, please send it COD to Thunder Bluff. It gets cold this time of year.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
And, a special shout out you Aovi of the Horde as you were the one who killed me the Trade District!

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I for one have got to commend the Horde for pulling together an attack on Stormwind so quickly! ( /Respect ) They came and put up an awesome fight and brought WPVP to our door! Hopefully, the Alliance can respond soon with an attack of our own! :) Its a game, lets have some more fun!
Edited by Rydelle on 3/4/2013 5:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
That was fun! You guy's got us at the end.

It was a little surreal to walk around SW pretty much without resistance.

Mike-I got you and will hit you up anytime something goes down.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/04/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Rydelle
I for one have got to commend the Horde for pulling together an attack on Stormwind so quickly! ( /Respect ) They came and put up an awesome fight and brought WPVP to our door! Hopefully, the Alliance can respond soon with an attack of our own! :) Its a game, lets have some more fun!

Rydelle! I enjoyed seeing you out and about, defending the city! You also hurt quite a bit.... I'm looking forward to seeing you in WPvP in the future, next time maybe it could be you knocking on our door. :)

Yeah sorry Mike! It was totally a spur of the moment kind of thing. The Herd planned a Stampede, trampling specific Alliance towns in hopes of resistance. Not much of a result. So we decided to meet the Grin at Goldshire. It was pretty epic, a large Tauren force coming from the East, and a large Grin force coming from the West. We merged almost simultaneously on Goldshire and was welcomed with an awesome fight!

FOR VECO!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
03/04/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Ravkha
Rydelle! I enjoyed seeing you out and about, defending the city! You also hurt quite a bit....

Aw shucks... You hooves/grin brought the hurt on me as well. /salute :)
Edited by Rydelle on 3/4/2013 8:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
And, a special shout out you Aovi of the Horde as you were the one who killed me the Trade District!

Cheers.

As a level 25?

I am getting better!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

Cheers.

As a level 25?

I am getting better!

Well, I can't be totally sure it was you. I came out of the Inn, saw all the Horde and thought WTF? Then I was dead, and you ran past me, so I assumed it was you.

Can't wait to get some chars to 90 to start participating in this sort of stuff.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Sorry Mike, it all happened kinda fast. I'm gonna put you on my friends list though. Maybe we can kill someone together soon.

Alliance, I salute you for finally driving us out. The blue wallers had me concerned at first, but you all come through in the end /salute

And tell Stull I saved his spit in a jar so I can stuff it somewhere next time I tra...see him.

FOR THE HORDE!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]