Goodbye Shandris

90 Tauren Druid
To those of you who play Alliance and do not know me (as I am not really active on the forums), then I appologize in advance for you "who's this guy?!" reactions. xD

But to those of you who do play Horde, then I'm just writing to let you know that I'll be transferring off Shandris (later tonight, in preparation for 5.2)and going over to Burning Legion where I will be joining an Alliance guild.

This change brings a lot of excitement (because, for the first time in a LONG time, I will be a member of a highly focused and progression-orriented guild), but obviously a lot of nostalgia and sadness too.

So, to keep this post brief: Some of you may not have a clue as to who I am, or just know me as that really annoying guy you see in Trade all the time, but some of you actually have known me for these past 5 or so years, and for those of you who do remember WAY back to all of my Mag/Gruul PuGs (back when I was one of the few people who dared to ever coordinate such things), and those are the people I'm mainly talking to you here. I want to thank all of you for coming and dealing with the weird ticks I had as a raid leader. Like yelling "CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK" as many times as I could and as fast as I could each and every week on Magtheridon, or break down these fights to the simpliest of explanations, much like how those airplane lady people will do for you every time you fly anywhere. x)

I've grown so much over these past 5 years, both as a person and as a player. And with few exceptions, the people I have met on this server are the best people I have met in my entire life. Keep the server alive guys, keep the dream alive.

I love all of you and feel free to add me on battletag (Druiddiee#1650) if you want to keep in touch.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Hunter
Thank god your leaving, the most annoying person Ive ever met/ heard. Not only does his voice make you want to punch him thru vent but then he impersonates Maury for weeks at a time and it just gets old after a while. This is a good thing for this realm and i hope he leaves soon. BYE DRUIDDIEE YOU WONT BE MISSED
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
03/05/2013 08:13 AMPosted by Choogs
Thank god your leaving, the most annoying person Ive ever met/ heard. Not only does his voice make you want to punch him thru vent but then he impersonates Maury for weeks at a time and it just gets old after a while. This is a good thing for this realm and i hope he leaves soon. BYE DRUIDDIEE YOU WONT BE MISSED

aww...Marduc created a low level alt to flame you. That's cute.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
BYE Druiddiee. I hope you have fun out there.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Woah, why am I bald in my avatar?....

It's bad enough that I might lose my hair IRL because of my genes... I think Blizzard is mocking me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
OOOO but Druiddiee I will honestly miss your babbling in trade chat - some I admit was a bit much-
I may not agree with your choice of "best soap opera ever" - but all in all - you always made me laugh at some of things you blurted out ;-)
I hope you enjoy your new home and that you stun the people over there in trade with all your "unique" charm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/05/2013 08:57 AMPosted by Krankheit

aww...Marduc created a low level alt to flame you. That's cute.

Better than him making a thread boasting how far his guild has progressed since they transfered only to be made aware that it was just him in a pug.

At least he can't delete this thread like he did that one.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
That WAS a good read. Gave me an well deserved laugh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]