[H] Any Casuals LFG?

90 Goblin Mage
Hey folks! To avoid the crazy spam of people /telling us looking to see if we wanted to join their guild, my partner and I formed a little 2 person guild. Since then, thanks to 85-90 leveling, we've gone from level 1 to 16 (almost 17).

However it gets quiet with the two of us just duo-ing our dailies, adventuring, leveling alts and grinding out old reps or raids/dungeons for fun. Oh and, yeah, we can't run scenarios with just the two of us without queuing up for a PUG third.

I'd love to meet a few people to join us. Plus it'd be nice to have some friends on the server.

This is where it starts sounding like Craigslist:

Us: Couple (40 & 30 yrs old) who play nights/weekends with PvE content in MoP, levels alts, goes back for old raid transmog gear, grinds out old reps for mounts, etc. Also I'm a chatty social sort while my partner is more the quiet type who just wants some stress-free players to game with.

You: Mature and social wanting to explore the games content without a crazy focus on performance/progression who plays at least a few days a week and wants to share their experience with others. Play whatever race/class that suits you, of course. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Best of luck finding some more! You sound like a fun group to game with.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Aw thanks, Vladt! So far no nibbles but yeah it would definitely be nice!

Right now I'm staving off the VP/rep grind boredom...Zzzzzz. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yea, I know the feeling. I'm running BGs on this guy to get him full up on the honor gear and then I need to do the same on my healer. Who would have thought the guild would need a healer instead a fourth warlock.

I've done pretty well avoiding Rep so far. I am close to exalted with the Tillers but that is about it. I hate doing dailies so I'm always poor and repless.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Heh! Dailies can definitely be a chore. I'm almost exalted on my main with everyone and I have maybe a quarter of the rep gear...Eeesh.

I haven't done too much in the way of BGs. I wanted to get some old WOTLK rep up and the best way to do that was Justice. And the best way to get JP was BGs. So I ran a bunch a few weeks back to convert over to JP. I'm pretty awful with my Shaman at PvP :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]