Top pvp spec in 5.2?

Is it demo or is it still destro, And if its demo whats the best pet to use? as well as talents
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Affliction, spec is pretty flexible, only talents set in stone are Dark Regeneration and Kil'Jaedan's cunning.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
play what you like, if there's a spec you really like jus play it
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Honestly, I dominate in demonology. Check my spec for help (i am still deciding between burning rush, unbound, and blood). I pull huge numbers when i head into my burst. I also have been trying destro. I am still deciding on that tier like demo. If i can get off a chaos bolt or two its pretty much over from there. Honestly I like both. Afflic is good too but its just not my thing. Like Undestro said, it is all a matter of preference.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
destro damage overall seems weeker. conflag/incerate dmg do not seem like that got a buff.

affliction feels the same as last patch, haven't tried demo yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
huh, I always thought demo was far superior in 5.1 (I eat destro and afflic locks in arenas) - and I expect that to remain true in 5.2, although I see locks relative power easing off a bit so instead of 5 in the top 100 2 man arena teams we might see 1.
Reply Quote
98 Human Warlock
Honestly, I dominate in demonology. Check my spec for help (i am still deciding between burning rush, unbound, and blood). I pull huge numbers when i head into my burst. I also have been trying destro. I am still deciding on that tier like demo. If i can get off a chaos bolt or two its pretty much over from there. Honestly I like both. Afflic is good too but its just not my thing. Like Undestro said, it is all a matter of preference.

I was playing last night with Blood Horror and its pretty nice. The only thing with it is I wish you could cast it through a stun or CC. I was certainly liking Demo though, seems very durable and dps isnt bad at all. Wish burst when I needed it was a little more. Seemed to always be lacking at the crucial time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I was playing last night with Blood Horror and its pretty nice. The only thing with it is I wish you could cast it through a stun or CC. I was certainly liking Demo though, seems very durable and dps isnt bad at all. Wish burst when I needed it was a little more. Seemed to always be lacking at the crucial time.

Agree, a gylph to hide the visual of Blood Fear would be nice. sneaky fear mode activated
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I felt nigh invincible as Demo yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I honestly think that blood horror should have more than 1 charge, then i would use it honestly.
Maybe 3 charges would be fine. This would help us immensely. I am not going to lie i may just give up on that tier and go with blood horror. Burning rush 4% per sec too much, then 20% for unbound is hella too much. Either reduce Unbound by 5%, burning rush by 2%, or give 3 charges on Blood horror.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]