Last Chapter: A successful merger

91 Undead Warrior
A few weeks ago I created a post calling out to guilds of Zuluhed to start coming together in order generate more interest in 25 man raiding. I was happy when a few days later Kamahri, the GM of Cubicle Lagmandos, approached me concerning this very matter. After a week of in depth talks over vent we agreed on a guild merger. Cubicle Lagmandos and Beyond the Wall, two guilds who have been struggling not only with the attendance boss, but with the difficulties of recruitment on Zuluhed, have become Last Chapter. I have been pleased not only with the chemistry of our two teams coming together to form a cohesive 25 man, but with the patience, understanding, and open acceptance of ideas among the leadership. I understand that this is not always an easy task, but I encourage other guilds to consider a similar move. I would love to see an increase in competition among 25 mans on this server as there once was in burning crusade and wrath. These mergers can work (in only a few nights of raiding we cleared MSV and are currently on Amber Shaper 25man in HoF) and I feel that it has truly reinvigorated the appreciation I once had for this game. Last Chapter welcomes any raiders that are serious about content, have a mature/positive attitude, and may be tired of struggling in the fractious state of guilds that we on Zuluhed have created.
Reply Quote
98 Troll Druid
Oh fancy, good luck with your merger and raiding in the future guys :P
Reply Quote
98 Troll Druid
03/03/2013 12:44 AMPosted by Landem
umm... PvP realm...

umm...people can do whatever they want, they pay the sub fee every month and if they want to raid instead of pvp they can.
Edited by Roosk on 3/3/2013 4:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Landem should try this PvE considering his pvp experience.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
What is this some one trying to inspire a community pfff blizzard would have you know that's not what a mmo is about. I am not suppose to care who else plays on this server pffff
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
umm... PvP realm...

umm... scrub

Last Chapter ftw
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Great job guys!
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I would agree with the original post, and support this idea. I firmly believe that if we had more 25m raid teams that it would generate more interest in this server. Greatly increasing numbers for both PvE and PvP.

Beyond Reason is a direct result of two guilds merging, and we may not have enjoy the accelerated success of Last Chapter we are on our way to competing with them.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I would agree with the original post, and support this idea. I firmly believe that if we had more 25m raid teams that it would generate more interest in this server. Greatly increasing numbers for both PvE and PvP.

Beyond Reason is a direct result of two guilds merging, and we may not have enjoy the accelerated success of Last Chapter we are on our way to competing with them.

Keep at it! We took a long time to get where we are now but it was definitely worth it. We're a competitive guild that has a good core that still has a lot of fun inside and outside of raids.

25M raiding requires some effort, but it's so much fun to get there and be able to down content in a 25M setting.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
too bad we have to carry this kegoll guy
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Every guild has to carry someone! Cough!!Kamahri!!Cough......
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It seems that the raid leaders are always getting carried...I think Flora should take over that roll. I'm sure my big panda butt is weight him down. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]