Looking for guild with older members

90 Orc Hunter
Is there a guild out there with primarily older gamers (30+)?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hello Xenatron, Zero Coordination on Whisperwind is a mature guild average age about 27. Most of us are over 30. I am not sure what you are looking for but contact me Ecnarongi#1567.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Mindblown - Bleeding Hollow

We are mainly 23+ and a very mature group. Check us out at www.mindblown.us and we can alway chat on Mumble

Therni
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/03/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Ecnarongi
Hello Xenatron, Zero Coordination on Whisperwind is a mature guild average age about 27. Most of us are over 30. I am not sure what you are looking for but contact me Ecnarongi#1567.

I'm 46. Finding people even close to my age is difficult at best. I'm basically looking for an active guild with primarily older members, pve server, where when I chat it's not "oh there's the old man again". I'm not so much into pvp (kids whose sole purpose in life is to gank each other or run their lvl 90 into the other factions starting zone so they can snicker about how great they are and yell "bewbies"... ughhhhhhh... NOT for me).

I'm even willing to bring over my characters from Shu-halo if need be... as long as I "fit" with the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You should come check us out on Uldaman. I'm over 40 myself and we have several in the guild closing in on it. I can't promise you won't hear the "old" jokes, they get tossed my way all the time! Actually, I can't promise you that you won't hear someone yell "bewbies" either, but I can tell you that person is over 30 LOL.

Feel free to throw a level 1 alt in our guild if you'd like, just to check out the atmosphere.

My battletag is Destani#1289 if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm looking for a more mature....possibly even philosophical thinking guild that holds fairness and equal respect above all else.... I'm tire of the guilds rankings being determined by15-25 yr old punks with an ego trip wanting to extend the power trips on the members... I'm 48 and although I'm fairly new to the WOW, I've been playing RPG's since mid 70's with M&M... I'm a lifetime gamer and nothing ruins a game like one bad attitude in a group....it your guild is a good fit, I'll transfer all my toons to it....
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I think we just might fit very well for you. We have a range of players with one that I know is 22 but mature and I am in my mid 30's and am NOT the oldest. We are casual, fun and mature but still know how to have a good time and we alway treat everyone like family and with respect. Check out the info below if you think this might be what you are looking for. :)

"The Elysian Dragonflight” Guild Info

LVL 25 Horde guild
Server: Shandris PVE EST time zone
Medium population server on the Emberstorm Battlegroup
Looking for all classes and specs.

Our basic info: 8 bank tabs, ventrilo voice chat, a website/forums for coordination, and we try to keep chat to about PG-13 levels of language, because we're a family oriented guild :)

At this time, we do not have active raiding. Once we have a reliable team of 10 players who can be on regularly and desire raiding, we fully intend to get started on Raid content so everyone can experience it without the pains of LFR. We are a little over ½ way there now.
We do have scheduled events during the week for guild dungeon groups and mount runs with older content runs for achieves and such.

We do not have a dedicated PVP team, but are happy to assist/schedule for a team if enough people are interested.

A specific note on the guild-bank: Only officers or high-ranking members can actually withdraw. Just let us know what you want, and we'll check it out for you :) Your officers would be: Eralen, Nefermore, Mumsie. Your Guild Master: Nidawi ("Meyo")

Upon invite, you will be in our probationary "Egg" rank. This is a minimum of 30 days, and it's just to make sure the guild and you mesh well. It's an opportunity to show us you're 1) active, and 2) helpful. :)"

What we expect:
Someone who enjoys the game and wants to be part of a close knit group.
Someone who is helpful and wants to have fun.
Players that play what they want...not what they are told to play.

What you can expect:
People that will help you if needed.
A group that can have great chatter but can be focused when needed.
Somewhere you can log in and feel like family.

If you have further questions please contact an officer in game.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
While we do have some players in the mid to late 20s we are a mature guild who looks for players who are of the same mindset.

Collateral Damage is looking for more! Our guild is made of a majority of adult working professionals that has been raiding together for over 5 years. We're a mature, adult focused guild. We have recently transferred to Whisperwind from Vek'nilash to help recruitment and enjoy a livelier server. We all have real lives outside of WoW, but we still raid seriously. Our goal each tier is to finish the normals and work on a few heroics, we are not trying to be US top 100 hardcore raiding group.
We're a 25 man raiding guild at heart, and would like to get back to that! We are currently running 2 - 10 man groups in preparation of moving back to our 25 Man roots, we are 9 / 16 Normal (Garalon down). Candidates should be over ilvl 465 and prepared to raid 2 of our 3 nights. We use EPGP for loot distribution, and use Mumble

We are a mature no drama guild.

If you're interested, Applications can be submitted at www.cdvek.com (we are working on moving the site soon)

Needs:

High
Melee DPS (3 - 4)
Ranged DPS (3 - 4)

Medium
Healer (1 - 3)

Low
Tank (1)

We currently run three raids a week:
Tuesday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Thursday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Sunday 8-11 PM CST (9-12 EST, 6-9 PST)

Thanks for looking
Brick#1919
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We're an adult guild currently looking for a ranged DPS for our raid team and social members to hang out with and do alt runs with. Our youngest two are 23, everyone else is 27+.

Methodical Gaming (Area52-US Horde) is a home for adults who want to enjoy high-level 10 man progression raiding in a respectful, mature atmosphere without sacrificing their real life. If you'd like to learn more about us, please take a look at the information below, and visit us on our website. If you like what you see, please register on the site and submit an application!

Methodical Gaming has existed as a strong gaming community for over one year. We have had several real-life guild meetups, one in Portland and one in Seattle; we like to game with people that we consider friends and would hang out with in our everyday lives. Our leadership and members are veteran WoW raiders with high-end experience who are excited to return to the game for Mists of Pandaria. We have been successful raiders in Classic WoW through Cataclysm and in other games. Methodical Gaming takes pride in being a mature guild that is a positive presence on our server.

Current Recruitment Needs:
- 1x Ranged DPS (Warlock, Hunter or Mage)
- Social members (non-raiders, but interested in alt runs and hanging out!)

Scheduled Raids: Raids are scheduled for 8-11pm PST Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Our general focus for scheduled group events is late evenings (PST) during weeknights, in keeping with our target membership's real life obligations.

What's an exceptional applicant? A mature person who can write intelligent, well-formed sentences. Someone who has demonstrable experience in a progression raiding environment, and has the competitive mindset required to thrive in a limited schedule progression guild. The kind of person that will learn their class inside and out, not so they can brag about big numbers, but so they can help the team succeed on the most difficult content in the game.

Guild Culture: The guild roster is comprised of professionals, parents, and those seeking a mature, adult atmosphere with a history of high level success in MMO end-game content. We are a high end, progression raiding guild for time constrained adults who are willing and able to perform at a hardcore level in a limited amount of raid time. This type of player is, unfortunately, a minority in the MMO community. In that light, recruitment is quite discerning, focusing on quality of recruits rather than quantity.

We enjoy an environment that's mature, light-hearted, mutually respectful, and open to a variety of ideas and discussions. We definitely keep childish bigotry and insults out of guild chat and the forums. Don't embarrass yourself, and by extension all of us, on official forums or server-wide chat channels, and don't do anything sleazy, rotten, or illegal as it relates to the game. If you generally act like an intelligent, well-adjusted adult, you'll fit in just fine with Methodical Gaming.

Raid Environment and Expectations:

* Enjoyable, but efficient environment. We are all adults and we are all here to have fun. In that light, we aim for an enjoyable raid environment. In between pulls or during farm content people are encouraged to liven up and socialize. Given our time constraints, during progression pulls a strict policy of "raid leader only" on voice chat except for relevant, necessary contribution will be adhered to.

* Reliability. This doesn't mean you can't miss guild events, it just means you must let us know if we were expecting you. Communication is extremely important for a group that raids efficiently on a limited schedule.

* Preparedness. As we have a light schedule, it's vital that people are ready to go promptly when a guild event starts. This includes spending time researching and preparing for encounters well ahead of the beginning of the
raid.

* Competence. Know how to maximize your contribution and minimize error. Just because we all have significant real lives doesn't mean we won't be at the top of this game.

* Respectful and mature towards others in the guild. This is pretty self explanatory and extremely important. We're a team, let's work together and enjoy ourselves.

For potential recruits, attitude > skill > experience > gear. We want people who share our outlook and are skilled players first and foremost. While we may make certain needed classes and specs a priority for recruitment, we will not close recruiting to any class. Good players who can fit into our play style will always be considered. We welcome players who are looking to re-roll from other servers or factions!

If you are interested in finding out more about us please visit our webpage at http://www.methodicalwow.com or contact Aliendra, Mitosis (Mitosis#1895), Carsyn, or Wugan in game on Area 52!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ex Inferno has players ranging from 20-50 Most of us are in our 30s.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are an adult-only guild, and while the requirement is only 18+, the officers are mostly over 30 (I'm 32); the GM is in her 30's (can't reveal her age!) and other officers are over 40. We are on a pvp server but are a pve-oriented guild and it sounds like that stuff you don't like - the immaturity, etc. - we do not tolerate as well. So feel free to check us out!

<Wicked> is a Horde guild on US-Malorne running 2 10-man raids (weekdays Tues-Thurs 7:30pm-11:00 CST; weekends Saturday 8pm-12 CST) and a casual 25-man raid Friday nights; current progression is 16/16N. We welcome raider recruits as well as social members to participate in our raiding, leveling, and playing together for fun. We’re very involved in the WoW community, both on our server and across servers, such as through our podcast www.lowpopwow.com. Check out our website at www.wickedofmalorne.com and apply!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
delete
Edited by Jenkayah on 6/23/2015 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
We have a mature active guild where our members are mostly adults. You would certainly not be the old man at 46 lol.

We are primarily PvE with a mix of raiders and casual players.

Here is more info on our guild:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en-us/forum/topic/16410221537#1

If interested you could make a low level alt and guild for a while just to see what its like - which is probably a good idea whatever you decide. Best of luck!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Edited by Avahra on 3/24/2015 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]