[H] Lone Wolf Pack 10M, 16/16N, 9/12N LF DPS

90 Orc Death Knight
<Lone Wolf Pack>

About Us

Lone Wolf Pack (LWP) is a 10 man raiding guild which was created during Wrath, and has progressed on through Cataclysm 8/8H & 6/7H in FL. Currently we have cleared 16/16 normal modes pre-5.2 & 9/12 in ToT.
We are a focused group of individuals who enjoy our chosen classes and specs and take great pride in being up to date with the latest news concerning our said roles, boss encounters and changes to the game. We have one core team of raiders who show up day in day out for progression and it is something that we greatly enjoy.

What we are looking for:

We are currently looking for an ele shaman/warlock/spriest for our core progression team.

What we expect from our applicants:

- Have a extensive understanding of their class, spec and the mechanics of the game (we are not here to teach players what they should already know)
- Be able to commit to our raid times of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:30 to 10:30pm AEST.
- Have a good attitude toward raiding especially learning new content with a high degree of difficulty.

If this sounds like a guild you would like to be a part of I would love to hear from you via RealID communication, speak with one of our officers on Saurfang, or let us know of your interest via this thread, 30 mins before one of the raid times listed would be the best time to catch me online, but i have no issues being contacted outside of that either.

Thank you for your time
Battle tag: jkhan#1689
Edited by Devah on 4/10/2013 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump still looking for an uber ele shammy/spriest/lock or a boomkin.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I am the droid you've been looking for, 501 feral druid death's demise + heaps of other !@#$, post me
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump still looking for that awesome warlock or spriest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)