@ Undercity Marine Corps

90 Troll Shaman
You guys have some unfortunate members in your guild, in Abyssic, Darkkcrimsin and Inevitable. The rogue especially spent the last half of our run telling me how much my dps sucked and I should quit the game. I was the healer. They all were rude and obnoxious.

I'm sorry the rest of you have to be in a guild with these three. Nobody should have to put up with them.
Edited by Noonara on 3/3/2013 11:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ah Undercity Marine Corps....I use to be in that guild

Than I went back to The Alliance
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ahh... I was once in the guild when I was horde also. They kicked me out for messen with them. Then they tried to troll me. Good times!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
You guys have some unfortunate members in your guild, in Abyssic, Darkkcrimsin and Inevitable. The rogue especially spent the last half of our run telling me how much my dps sucked and I should quit the game. I was the healer. They all were rude and obnoxious.

I'm sorry the rest of you have to be in a guild with these three. Nobody should have to put up with them.

Keep trying to pretend you were the healer! I remember you as the 4.5K dpser!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

Keep trying to pretend you were the healer! I remember you as the 4.5K dpser!!!

And yet, I was the only shaman and the tank had earthshield on him. Hm. I wonder how that works...Thank you for proving me right! So pathetic. I'm done, I said what I came here to say.
Edited by Noonara on 3/4/2013 8:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
As the GM of UCMC, I am very saddened by this. Please if you send me your paypal info I'll compensate you for our transgressions. And mark my words- those responsible will be DEALT WITH IN THE HARSHEST MANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
MARK. MY. WORDS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ohhh, I wish I was in trouble now. Upset Turiel is sexiest Turiel.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I bet Nazli would not have allowed any such schenanagins.

Where is she by the way? She moved, changed her phone number, and stopped playing to "give us some space." My heart still hurts and I'm having trouble finding someone else to stalk. I mean, befriend.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I bet Nazli would not have allowed any such schenanagins.

Where is she by the way? She moved, changed her phone number, and stopped playing to "give us some space." My heart still hurts and I'm having trouble finding someone else to stalk. I mean, befriend.

Nazli is my houseboy.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
And yet, I was the only shaman and the tank had earthshield on him. Hm. I wonder how that works...Thank you for proving me right! So pathetic. I'm done, I said what I came here to say.

Probs shouldn't be dpsing in resto bro.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
AGB
hello heres me bashing my head against a wall for 4 hours ^___^

http://youtu.be/wsKnIzTQyuk

sry 4 choppy x_X;;;;;;; corrupt file so im lucky 2 even get it rendered in a watchableish state . . .. .....

n heres just last boss not sped up as fast so mb u can c wats happening.......... o_o
http://youtu.be/6WJ3vcx2NwQ
Edited by Happypancake on 3/7/2013 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Rogue
noob guild
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
03/06/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Awk

Oh that's right, I forgot. Completely unethical and unheard of for a healer to dps. How silly of me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
03/10/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Noonara

Oh that's right, I forgot. Completely unethical and unheard of for a healer to dps. How silly of me.

Except you weren't a healer. You were a dpser. Get over it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I've never been happier to be a member of UCMC
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I've never been happier to be a member of UCMC

You'll get over it. Most do sooner than later.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am representing UCMC on Mal'Ganis ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YsmE2owIHY

I rolled off the edge the attempt before ^____^____^___^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
hi guys just stopped by to say that darkkcrimsin is a !@#$%^-*!

(⊙ω⊙✿)
love kitlin
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Let's settle this once and for all. Abyssic, Darkkcrimsin and Inevitable if you want to see what real DPS is, invite me to do a random. I'll educate you and put this whole ridiculous argument to rest. That is, of course, if you don't mind being embarrassed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]