(H) 2/12 <The Lords Force> is recruiting!

90 Tauren Shaman
Who we are:
Our core raiders consist of a tight knit group of friends that have been playing together for years, and have experience raiding at the heroic level. We are a friendly, sociable, and helpful guild, and we are looking for more ambitious players to join our 10 man core.

Recruitment Needs:
1 Hunter (Medium)
1 Restoration Druid (High)
1 Mistweaver Monk (High)
1 Holy Paladin (High)
1 Warlock (Very High)
1 Rogue (Medium)
1 Mage (Very High)

Exceptional players are always considered.

Loot:
Is a /roll system. However, as we all know RNG is a cruel mistress and if certain players are not receiving gear time and again, we will make sure that loot is distributed fairly.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 - 12:00 am EST
Sometimes Sunday 9:30 - ??? EST (for progression or finishing a close run)

What is expected:
-80% raid attendance or better. We understand people have real lives and that things come up unexpectedly, so if you have to miss a raid here or there it's no big deal. If you can't make a raid try to let someone in the guild know, but as I said if something unexpected arises don't sweat it.

-Knowledge of class. This meaning keeping up to date with latest theory crafting and your classes top performance spec for your role. i.e. dps/healer.

-Proper enchants, gemming and reforging. Know how to get the most out of your character.

What you can expect from us:

- Laid back raid environment that can get things done without all the "hardcore" attitude.
- Serious raids within a casual 2-3 night schedule.

Please contact Manastorm in game (Or leave me mail!).

No applications or anything, just send me a tell in game and we'll talk.

Battle tag: Manastorm#1862
Edited by Manastorm on 4/15/2013 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
RIP Horridon
Edited by Manastorm on 4/14/2013 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We'll begin using World of Logs now too for anyone interested and wanting to track our progress.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]