5.2 World Raid Bosses

90 Worgen Death Knight
Doing my patch day routine, doing read-ups, final strat walk throughs/overviews, talent changes and overhauls, and what not.

Was doing some reading on Icy Veins regarding the two new world bosses, and thought it be worth mentioning to the rest of the Uldum community regarding Nalak the Storm Lord and Oondasta.

Nalak The Storm Lord will be the new version of Sha of Anger, dropping respectively the Tier 15 gloves and legs, and will spawn more often and will be more widespread and easily defeatable. It appears that this boss is gated behind the Isle of Thunder Quest Hub and therefore don't expect to readily jump in and defeat him. According to Icy Veins expect him to not be available for the first month of the patch as players will gain access to him through gating down the quest hub.

Oondasta appears to be the new version of Salysis Warband and will spawn less often, no set respawn rate given at this time, I would say expect once maybe twice a lockout if you are lucky. Icy Veins is reporting that the difficulty and gear tuning of this boss is meant for those that are progressing on Heroic content and will be more challenging. It is yet unknown to me as their was no information posted as to whether this boss will appear right away or is gated as well. The spawn location is in the center of the Island of Giants located north of Kun Lai Summit.

Just some brief information I thought I would share, for more information I suggest checking out Icy-Veins.com for more in depth strategy, raid boss information, and fight mechanics information. Try also searching youtube for beta test kill videos and in depth video strategy guides.

Good luck to all the raiding guilds in 5.2!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]